A dream or a nightmare

There was wooden and stone little cottages enough for me to be fucking amazed. The so called several plantations were fucking large, not huge but yeah... Dunno they were bigger than I imagined, so was the water tank and the farm.

I truly imagined like a little stable and a vegetable patch but... nope, they were pretty big.

Miriam kept walking in front of us showing us the way to our little cottage. Finally we got there, it was a little wooden one, it had a yellow front door and yellow window frames. The keys flew from Miriam's hands and landed on mines.

"All yours. Make yourselves at home." Therefore she disappeared waking towards where we came from.

I fit in the key and opened the front door. A wall hanger was at my left with a yellow umbrella. The wall ended on a big opening that lead to a small kitchen and dining room. On our right you could find the living room with a yellow sofa, a little desk and...

Was that a fucking TV?!

Straight forward a stair case lead us straight into the bed room. The matrimonial bed was big, yellow blankets and cushions decorated it, two little night desk where at each side. Moreover, a slightly bigger study desk was next to a small window. We opened the bathroom door behind us, it was small but had everything we needed and more. Allie and I looked at each other.

"Are we dreaming?" She smiled at me and gave me a little push. "Wanna have breakfast?"

"Dinner? Yes please!" Damn it was 7:30pm, I thought it was a little late to have breakfast although it was going to be our.

After a warm shower I went down to the kitchen where Allie was cooking French toast with bacon. I could smell them from the room, my lungs tasted them happily. The table was set and served by the time I got there. She grinned at me.

"There's bacon!" Her face exploded with excitement and she came to hug me. "This is amazing!"

We both laughed at her reaction. My tummy hurt, so did my neck and throat. It's been a while since we laughed this hard.

"Thanks for cooking. It's really good. The bacon is a little burned..."

"Uhh shut up!" She threw me a napkin to the face. Laughter felt the room again.

"Nah but for real... it's really good." She smiles. Suddenly her face changed again to her serious mode and looked down to the food.

"Yeah... thanks..." she stood up, got all the empty dishes and put them in the sink.

"Hey hey hey... I'll do that. Go and have a shower. It's awesome." I stood up with my plate and started washing it with the others.

We had clean clothes: a pijama each, plus a pair of military green t-shirt and trousers like the ones they gave us at the entrance. A pair of trainers and one of military boots. We both put our new pijamas on, they were a little big for us but not to much. The bed was comfy and warm.

That was how heaven must look like.

"Harry?" Her voice made me jump a little, I was to immersed in my thoughts and wasn't expecting her to talk.

"What?" I turned my face in order to see her.

"Don't you dare get too close to me tonight, the bed is big enough." Once she said that she turned away from me.

"Uhh ok ok don't worry I wasn't thinking of doing that..." a tinny smile appeared out of my thoughts "You were tho." She turned to look at me with that 'are u kidding me' face of hers "Are you sure you don't want me to cuddle with you?"