A blue flame

We are walking through the forest. Allie isn't with us. Helena is calling her name. She is next to me.

What is she doing?? By calling her she ain't going to find her...

My head hurts... Cold sweat runs down my spine. I close my eyes and massage it. I think about the dream I just had... when I open my eyes, Zack's face appears on top of me. I jump confused and hit his forehead.

"Fuck man!!" He covers his forehead. "Chill it's me!!" He took his hand away from his head and put them both up as if he was surrendering.

I looked around again... we weren't in the forest but in the cottage room.

How did we...?

"You've been gone for three days mate..." John appears at my side. His shoulder was wrapped in clean bandages. The bruises on his face have faded a little bit and a scar had formed in his lip. He looked better.

Anthony stepped forward from behind him.

"Do you remember anything of what happened?" He knelt next to me. He stared at me worried. I looked around... they all did.

"Uhhh... well two minutes ago we were in the forest looking for Allie..." suddenly they all frowned at the same time.

"What?" When Helena asked that then it was me who frowned confused.

"Yes..." my head hurt for two seconds. The pain seemed to squash my brain. Anthony reached out to me. "Don't worry dude..." I took his hand out of my shoulder. "So... we weren't on the forest?"

"We told you mate... you've been three days out. We haven't been out of the cottage with you at all..." Zack knelt next to Anthony while saying that.

"I'm so confused..." I didn't realized that I was thinking out loud until Anthony spoke in response.

"Believe me... you are not the only one..." he got closer to me "Do you remember anything else before the forest?" I tried to but I couldn't. I could only see the fire from my dream.

"No I don't. I just remember a dream I had. I only see fire..." my head hurt again. I contained the pain "what happened?" Anthony suddenly jumped next to me.

"See! I told you guys!! He lit up!!" The other all looked down and shook their heads in disagreement. Zack got closer to me.

"When you say fire... what do you mean?" I closed my eyes... I saw a blue yellowy flame in my hand.

"I mean a flame." My eyes where still closed "a blue flame coming out of my hand." I could see it clearly. It felt warm and cold at the same time. "It's... it's weird. I can feel it..." I opened my eyes and I saw Zack slowly stepping backwards. He stood up and looked at Helena and John amazed. Anthony jumped between them.

"See!! I'm not crazy!!" He looked at me terrified. "He's not human..." Helena hit him in the head.

"Shut the fuck up!" Everything went silent. You could hear the echo of her voice in the cottage. We all looked at her. She looked at me and then back to Anthony.

"Shut up. All of you..." she came closer to me "Do you know how you got unconscious?" I shook my head. "Well... Anthony here says you created fire with your hands, that you panicked and made him turn it off"

"What?" I looked at Anthony "I just remember..." suddenly everything started to come up in my head. "Wait...I remember now..." I sat straight, my head started hurting again. "Allie... We where talking about Allie. I wanted to go find her." I looked straight to Anthony "you didn't let me! So I got mad at you and... I felt something cold but warm..." the image of the flame appeared on my mind again... "at the same time... and you, my hand..."