All wrong

Inside the tree house everything was a mess. We piled all our stuff against the walls and the only thing in the middle of the room was a Adam sitting down on a chair tied up with vines.

"Explain yourself" I tried to look angry, well no, I tried to look scary, cause I was already angry.

"What do you want me to say?! I already told you everything!!" He seemed to be telling the truth.

"Then why was I kept under your watch? Why didn't you let me scape the times I tried to?" Allie wasn't falling for Adams words though.

"I told you! I was threaten! With my life you idiot! What else do you want me to say!!" He seemed about to explode of agony while Allie tied the vines around his waist tighter.

She stared at him straight into his eyes. They both glazed each other for a while until Allie looked away and sighed. "Ok, ok... just stay here. I'll bring you some water and something to eat." after these words she jerked her head to me. I sighed and followed her outside. We went down the stairs without saying a word. I was still mad at her...

How didn't I know about all this super powers thing? How did she kept something so important from me? How didn't I notice this before?

Down stairs the rest of the group was sitting around the bonfire. When they saw us they all got up and ran towards us. Allie received hugs from all... again.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything else? How's your back? It's the wound still bleeding?" John, since she came back, was all the time worried about her wellbeing... we all knew he felt guilty.

"Guys guys please... I'm ok, the wound is better... honestly I'm just happy to be back." She smiled at them, they were all looking at her like she was a miracle. She looked away to the warehouse. "Uh yes, we are going to continue tho... we were going to grab some food and water for Adam" I knew exactly what she was thinking. She hated being observed, being the center of attention.

"Did he tell the truth?" Helena step forward serious. "He ain't a threat aye?"

"Well we..."

"Not at the moment." I interrupted Allie from continuing her answer. I knew what she was going to say and it wouldn't help them to stay calm.

She gave me the nastiest stare. "Yeah not at the moment..." the tension between us seem to be notice by the rest of the group. Zack sat down next to the bonfire "ok cool... we can sit and relax then, you guys go do your shit." The rest of the group sat next to him while us two headed towards the warehouse.

Not a word was said until she closed the warehouse door.

"Let me explain you everything" she locked the door behind us. I didn't say anything. "Spackle please."

"Don't call me like that" I don't know why I said that, I just didn't feel like talking.

"Sorry?" Her face darkened and she frowned confused

"I just don't want to talk. I'm tired of words... I don't want... not now" I didn't really know what I was saying, when you are mad at someone you normally don't.

"Oh so this is how it's gonna be now?" Her expression changed from confusion to anger. I didn't reply. She was staring straight to the side of my face, I couldn't face her.

"I see" she kept staring at me as she was waiting for me to react or something. I didn't move. "I see" this time she whispered the words. At the corner of my eye I could see her turning around, she opened the door and left.

I grabbed a package of chips, a can of spaghetti and filled a water bottle. When I got up stair Adam was still sitting at the chair we 'vined' him on. I threw him the food. He grabbed it in the air without difficulties.

"Quite a tough girl you got there" he jerked his head towards the stairs.

"I don't" I replied while he opened the chips and offered me some.

"Well I do seem to know and she is" I turned to face him, the bag of chips was still extended towards me. He shakes the bag offering me to grab some. I looked at the bag and then him.

"No thanks"

"Good, more for me." He grabbed a whole lot of and started eating them. Meanwhile I grabbed my bow and arrow and scored myself out of that cottage.

"Thanks" his voice topped me form going down the stair. I turned to look at him.

He repeated "thanks... I would've died out there if it wasn't for you."

He was staring at me with admiration but rather ashamed of himself... probably for receiving mercy after nearly killing Allie. I stared at him, nodded and left.

832 words
Hey guys! Let me know if there's any spelling mistakes. Also please let me know if you're liking it or not.

Keep reading!

Kam