First Encounter

Y/N POV

It's a start of a new year. New year, still old me. And still old habits. I'm heading towards the auditorium so I can see who are the newbies for this semester. I walk in, seeing four guys up in the stage.

Ozpin: "Team JNPR, led by... Jaune Arc."

I laugh as a redhead girl slightly pushes the blonde off balance, leaving him to fall, good luck Jaune you'll need it. Ozpin having the next step up,

Ozpin: "Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long, you picked the knight piece, forming team RWBY, led by... Ruby Rose."

Judging by the name and the busty blonde hugging her, the little red looks to be the leader. I got bored from standing around, seeing all the dirty looks and slight scoots and shuffles away from me, so I left to my dorm to take a nap, Using my hoodie so I can ignore everyone better.

Timeskip

I woke up, tired as usual. My alarm clock reading 21:00, 'eh it's a Saturday, no problem staying up.' I got up and wore my normal (f/c) hoodie and jeans and (f/shoes). I remembered to grab my headphones this time, and leaving out the door for a night stroll. Walking down the hallway I put on my headphones listening to (f/s) and zoning out to the music. Suddenly I bump into someone, then falling back. With fast reaction, I catch them.

???: "Oof, whoops. Oh sorry, I should of looked where I was going, hehe."

(Y/N): "It's okay, I should have too,"

I say stone cold stare, emotionless.

Ruby: "Name's Ruby, and who are you?"

(Y/N): "It'd be better if you didn't, anyways I have to go."

She frowned at my response, grabbing my arm.

Ruby: "Please, what's your name?"

She gave me pleading puppy eyes. I almost broke but before I did, someone sprinted and stopped right next to Ruby.

Ruby POV

I don't know why he doesn't want to say his name, I just want to have another friend. I plead and right when he opens his mouth some girl stops right next to me, grabbing my shoulders.

???: "Oh my Oum, finally, I found you!"

Ruby: "Who are y-"

???: "Cmon, we're going to be late!"

She drags me across the hallway. I turn to see that guy walk away 'Why does he look so depressed?' As soon he was out of sight she stops and sighs.

???: "Are you insane?!"

Ruby: "Wh-What?"

???: "Do you know who that guy is?!"

Ruby: "Not at all"

??? "That guy is a person who has done horrible things, sexually harassing other girls, I just saved you right there!"

As I took this in, I remember that he mentioned that I shouldn't even know his name, 'Maybe he's guilty about it. Actually, if he did do that, then why is he still here?!' I had to look more into it, but that means one thing, I have to get to know him more. Walking back to my dorm, 'How can I get close to him? Talking to him right away won't get me anywhere, but maybe if I get more information on him. That's it! I'll just ask Professor Ozpin, he must have some answers.'