Stay

(Y/N) POV

I woke up, feeling... very refreshed. I haven't slept like that in forever. I attempt to get up when I feel weight on my chest. I move the blanket and see a little sleeping Ruby cuddling on my chest. I can feel my cheeks getting very hot, or maybe it's just super hot in here. I'm lost on what to do, 'Do I wake her? Let her sleep? What do I do?' I decide that I'll just lay there and let her sleep. This gave me a moment to really focus on her looks. Ruby having such a young and cute looks, black hair with red at the ends. When I think about it, I do kinda enjoy having her around. She gives off this vibe, like she can just brighten up any situation. Ever since that... incident I made it a habit to just avoid others, especially girls. It was and wasn't hard for that to happen, all my friends, lost. Half of everyone avoided me and gave me glares whole the other half like Cardin just give me a hard time. I just start to picture the past, how everyone first started to treat me, how much the pain hurt, almost unbearable. My eyes start to blur from tears, but I try to hold it in. As I'm trying to hold in my emotions, I hear loud banging on my door, both scaring me and scaring Ruby awake.

Ruby: "AH! What? Where? What happened?!"

???: "(Y/N)! I KNOW YOU HAVE HER IN THERE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

Ruby: "Uh oh, it's Yang."

I give her a shocked look,

(Y/N): "Why uh oh, didn't you tell your team that you'd be here right?"

She gives a nervous laugh, I give her half angered, disappointed look.

Ruby: "Ok I didn't tell Yang because I knew she'd completely disapprove this and not let me go."

I facepalm,

(Y/N): "I understand that, but you should still tell your team. Unless you want trust issues with each other, you got to be straightforward and honest ok?"

She looks down slightly, then back up.

Ruby: "Okay."

Then BAM! my door is broken down and now I'm thrown against the wall, and now I'm being choked, hard.

Yang: "IF YOU TOUCHED ONE HAIR, I'LL KILL YOU, YOU HEAR ME?!"

I'm struggling to breathe, and yet again, Ruby to the rescue.

Ruby: "Wait Yang, he didn't do anything to me at all!"

Ruby pushing her to let me go. I inhale at the luxurious oxygen I took for granted and see Ruby in front of me,

Ruby: "Yang, I basically invited myself here, I knew you wouldn't let me here. So I didn't tell you."

Yang: "Ruby! How can you not think of all the problems this could of cause. For all you know, you could of been hurt! Especially with a guy who has a history of... hurting others."

Ruby: "But I thought we already cleared that Yang! You were all teasing me about him."

Yang: "Yeah, but I didn't think you'd go this far Ruby. You have to think, what if he attempted to hurt you? And also, why was he sleeping next you?!"

Ruby: "He has trouble sleeping, so I cuddled up to him, and he wasn't aware of this."

I can see Yang was a little calmer than earlier,

Yang: "Did. Anything. Happen?"

Ruby: "Nothing happened! We just went to sleep! And it's going to be like that for a while?"

Oh no, I gotta get out of here, so I quickly run to my bathroom and lock it.

Ruby POV