Freak

(Y/N) POV

Things have been a little better, and worse at the same time. What I mean by that was Ruby checks me out of the infirmary, and then says something I don't know if I should be worried or happy,

Ruby: "By the way, I checked with my team and now I'm going to be staying with you for now, okay?"

I widen my eyes, 'What!? Why? I mean that's okay, but will people get the wrong idea?' As if she's a total psychic,

Ruby: "Don't worry about other people, you and me, we know the truth,"

And gives me a confident smile. 'I'll never get used to that smile.' We continue walking back to my dorm, people giving death glares towards me, and others giving worried and cautious faces, 'Just as I thought, people getting the wrong idea already.' We continue walking and next thing I know I get whacked in the back of the head by something hard, with me falling forwards. Not knowing how I'm still conscious, I look back seeing the second to most hated person here at Beacon, Cardin.

Cardin: "Well, well, well what do we have here? Looks like the predator going for another prey, eh? Come on little lady, this man is a freak. Join me instead and leave this degenerate for your own safety."

I just kept my emotionless face, feeling all the pain again, and pain that Ruby might go with him, but...

Ruby: "Are you sure I'm not looking at him? The only freak and degenerate here is the one bullying right now. In fact, everyone here is a bully to (Y/N)."

Cardin: "That's because he sexually abused some girls and rap-"

Ruby: "Oh yeah? Where's the proof?"

Cardin: "Well... he must've avoided ways for evidence to be around. He still did it!"

Ruby: "How do you know?"

Cardin: "I... uh.. grrr, alright you're getting on my nerves. How about you just come with me."

With his hand and brute strength, he grabs Ruby's wrist and turned to walk, but something in me just made me stop him like a mind of it's own. With full confidence and anger, I squeezed his wrist really hard, causing him some pain,

(Y/N): "Get. Your. Hand. Off. Her. Now!"

Cardin: "Oh yeah? You want to be tough guy right now? Come on, one on one, right here right now!"

He backs away and squares up, for a fistfight. With no hesitation, I square up and act as if I'm going for a punch, but I had a better plan. He goes for a straight punch, me ducking under, grabbing his left and right heel, using my weight to take him down to the ground. With instinct, I punch him in the jaw. He kept trying to throw me off, like a bull and a bull rider, only to fail. With him getting tired, I rapidly grab his left wrist and move it across his neck, then putting my right arm under his neck, also locking his arm with my head. I get off of him and proceed to move perpendicular to his body, creating the arm triangle.

(Y/N): "Listen Cardin, I can make you go to sleep right now if I want to. Although, I'll let you go if you submit and leave me alone, we got a deal?"

We still struggling and struggling.

(Y/N): "Come on man, just submit. I'll let you go, we move to our paths and no harm."

He seemed like he was going to pass out, because he finally submits, with him breathing real hard. 'Must've got 'em good.' He looks at me with a death glare, turns around and walks away. I make a sigh and see a shocked Ruby. 'Oh boy, that might've scared her, oh well. It was good while it lasted.'

Ruby: "That. Was. Awesome! Whatwasthat?!Howdidyoulearnthatcanyouteachmeyouweresocool!"

(Y/N): "Woah, hey hey hey. Slow down, calm down. One at a time. What was you said?"