Clear

Im sorry you guys for that long time to make a chapter after the filler episode. Now I've received some questions and I'd be happy to clarify: Yes the mother is dead in the story, and the filler one talked about my brother. I wanted to include them both, but although for a story... it seemed too cheesy. So in result, I made a "filler" chapter that didn't have to fit the story, but just one for that moment.
I <3 you all, even if you hate me 

(Y/N) POV

Opening my eyes to sounds of a ruckus. I get up to all of RWBY eating and picking up their night belongings. All ready to go.

Yang: "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!"

Ruby: "Good morning (Y/N)! Made you breakfast!"

She had a bowl of oatmeal and handed it to me. I grab the bowl in gratitude. I look up at everyone just doing their part. But...

(Y/N): "How come no one woke me up?"

Yang: "You took overtime, you get paid overtime."

I nodded, but I honestly felt kinda guilty, I'm "leading" this group, but still feel like I'm behind. All seem so filled with purpose and motivation. I was interrupted by Ruby sitting next to me and scooting very close to me. It didn't bother me, of course, but was curious with the action.

(Y/N): "What's up Ruby?"

Ruby: "The sky." I heard a snicker from Yang, and I just give her an eye roll. "But anyways, I've just came to sit next to you."

I rose my eyebrow. I shrugged off the curiosity, assuming just a simple gesture of affection.  I look down and eat my oatmeal. Once I was done Ruby just looked at me weird.

(Y/N): "What?"

Ruby: "(Y/N), you ate that faster than my semblance speed."

(Y/N): "Oh, uh... well you got to be prepared for anything. Time spent eating food, especially at the start of the day, needs to be kept at a bare minimum. So in short, you guys need to hurry it up before we set up for another perimeter."

I sat my bowl on the ground and took a moment to think. Look over to the four of them. I sigh.

(Y/N): "Alright, question for all of you. Would you want to keep previous scout teams, or in a new setup?"

Ruby was clinging to my arm.

Ruby: "Well, either way, I go with you."

Yang: "It doesn't matter to me, as long as I get some action."

She punches her fists together. I rub my chin a bit, looking at the three girls and Ruby next me. I notice that Blake was staring a tiny bit with Yang, 'Alright, let's see...' I stood up.

(Y/N): " Alright, I say for today, Blake and Yang, Ruby and Weiss, and I'll go with either."

They nodded towards each other quite enthusiastically. Ruby clinging to my arm again.

Ruby: "You going with us right?"

She gave those puppy eyes, but with a bit of a seductive smile, tempting me very much. But we were split between Weiss.

Weiss: "You know, this is an official mission. You are our team leader, somehow. So I could at least expect you to be a bit professional."

(Y/N): "But I di-"

Weiss: "No excuses. What kind of a leader makes excuses anyway?"

I hung my head a bit, just dropping the defense. Looking at Blake and Yang, they could only shrug, and Ruby trying to come to my rescue.