Well-Being

Ruby POV

I was shaking a little... nope! I was shaking a lot. 'I hate scary movies, but I still want to hang out with (Y/N).' We entered the cinema, feeling frightened of what horror could scare upon me.

(Y/N): "Hey I'll get the tickets,"

He hands me a 30 lien, "Buy whatever you want," I hesitantly grabbed it, he definitely noticed,

(Y/N): "Hey you alright?"

Ruby: "What? Yeahhh, I'm g-great!"
He sighs

(Y/N): "You know, Ruby, we don't have to watch a horror if you don't like them."

I would definitely take up on that offer, but...

Ruby: "I've always hated horror movies. Scary things were the worst, but... I have you here so they shouldn't be that bad."

He raises his eyebrow at me,

(Y/N): "Are you sure? I'm not forcing you, you know that?"

Ruby: "Of course I do. And since you're here, I'll be able to handle it."

(Y/N): "Okay, if you insist"

He turns around to get in line for tickets. I got in line for some popcorn and snacks for us. I got us a lot of candy, 'Hehe I couldn't resist it!' I pay, and we meet in the middle.

(Y/N): "Alright, I got the tickets and you got the snacks." He makes a cute leader pose, "let's go!"

I follow behind him, slowly getting shakier by the minute. We find the theater room, many different ads and previews for other movies were showing. Not many people were here, so we sat not too far up, but not too low either, somewhere in the upper middle. We both sat down, I look over to see how he is. Normal, like as if horror doesn't affect him.

Timeskip After Movie

There are two types of people after watching a horror movie: the ones who are normal and unaffected, and there's me. I held myself close to (Y/N) as we were walking out of the theater room.

(Y/N): "I warned you Ruby, we could've watched something else."

I gave him a pouty face, only for him to laugh at me. We walked out the building... it's raining, and super dark.

Ruby: "Aww it's raining! What do we do?"

(Y/N): "Well I don't have an umbrella, but you could use your semblance back to Beacon."

Ruby: "What about you? I can try carrying you."

He chuckles, lifting up his shirt.

(Y/N): "It's recovered, but it hurts a little. I don't think you'll be able to carry me either. So you can go, I'll figure something out."

I held on to his arm, locking me in place.

Ruby: "No! It's me and you only, we don't separate!"

I didn't want to leave him alone, and I didn't want to be either. I hear him sigh.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's go find a motel or something and stay the night there. And let your team know too."

I widen my eyes, 'Is he..?' I couldn't tell if he was going to or not, but honestly want to take that chance.

Ruby: "Alright let's go!"

Still locked to his arm, we run off to a nearby motel. At the front desk is a lady who looked like she was ready to pass out at any time.

Lady: "How long"

She says with a slight attitude.

(Y/N): "Just tonight."