Forward

I'm not too much into writing to the audience here so I'll only do it occasionally, but eh... whatever.

Ruby POV

'Wow...' Thinking about all the neglect and betrayal of everyone, I can now understand why he's alone, but not the pain. I look at him with deep care, teary-eyed from his story.

Ruby: "(Y/N), I'm so sorry that happened. I promise, I'll never betray you like her and everyone. I'll support you whenever you're in need ok? You won't have to be alone anymore."

He's frozen, not a single muscle moving, his beautiful eyes gazing at mine. I can feel a blush rushing to my cheeks, going away as I see tears in his eyes with a smile on his lips.

(Y/N): "I'm so happy, thank you!"

He rushed in and hugged me very tight, feeling his warm embrace.

(Y/N): "Please don't let this be a dream, don't let this end in a nightmare."

Ruby: "No (Y/N), this the beginning of change, soon the nightmare with pass. If not, I'll suffer by your side, I love you."

I jump in for a small peck, and I go to his ear, planning to get to him.

Ruby: "Y'know... you're the best thing to cuddle, your chest being so comfy and firm. Maybe a shirt off will be nice."

I back away from his ear to see him blushing super bad, more red than... hm i don't know. But the blush washes away, he smirks, and pulls me so he's at my ear,

(Y/N): "Sure thing cutie, but with that comes with the same price, can't have me the only one with no shirt."

Now it was my turn to blush hard.

Ruby: "T-touché"

He started to laugh, making my heart melt. 'I love his laugh, I love his smile. I hope I'm helping him a lot.' We start to talk about school, and what I've missed while I was gone. A knock comes to the door, startling both of us. The door opens to find a nurse with a clipboard, probably to check on him.

Nurse: "I'm sorry, but visiting hours was over 15 minutes ago."

I frown, wishing to stay with him. He chuckles,

(Y/N): "Alright My Little Rose, time for you to get to bed and rest for school."

I pout at him,
Ruby: "But I want to stayyyyyy!"

He chuckled again,
(Y/N): "Hey, remember our deal. Free cookies and strawberries?"

Ruby: "Hrnnngh, fine. But because of the deal and because you care about me."

He nods, laying back, and waves goodbye,

(Y/N): "See ya Little Rose."

I stuck my tongue at him with a wink,

Ruby: "It's YOUR Little Rose, by the way. Goodnight (Y/N)."

(Y/N) POV

I sit back, looking at the nurse. She smiled at me,

Nurse: "Special?"

I laugh

(Y/N): "You could say the only one that cared."

She nods

Nurse: "Ok I'll examine the wound again to be 100% there's no infection or any side effects, then you'll be out in no time. How do you feel?"

(Y/N): "Meh, there's some pain, but probably since it needs healing."

Nurse: "Well that's good. Well then, I'll leave it to you."