Finally~

Damian

I'm fucking plastered. Being able to walk down the hall alone was a goddamn miracle worth 4 gold medals. I didn't steal the wine, they were going to throw it away anyways, so Im just not being wasteful.

I took the last swig, and felt the lingering nasty aftertaste take over.

"Thomas." I said, ready for a lecture on why I shouldn't be drinking.

"Damian." He said back.

I tilted, letting the hall light filter in and brighten the room. I could see him clearer now. Bright red cheeks, legs trembling, lips bitten between teeth. He looked like a something out of a mature magazine. 'Innocent Mormon gone bad' kind of thing. Hot.

I stumbled towards him. The thing about being drunk like this, depth perception is totally off. I ended up falling on my knees in front of him, my head directly on his lap.

Well this isnt exactly the most innocent of positions.

I tried to pull myself back up, but my body feels so weighed down to the ground that I cant even lift my arm.

"Youre drunk." He said, a lilt of disappointment in his voice.

"Its only 8:30, with some water I could be sobered up by 11." I say, my mind still able to come up with some logical thought.

"Ill go get some for you." He saunters to the bathroom and grabs a cup from the bedside table on his way. Filling it up with the cool water, he brought it back and handed it to me.

I felt the cold droplets draining down my throat. Crisp, cold, water. This is almost as good as the moscato wine in my bloodstream.

He stayed up while I tried to sober up. I chugged four more glasses of water, and a pack of communion crackers.

"So, whats up with you?" I asked him.

"You know."

"Thats right, you want me to fuck you." I said bluntly. Its not untrue.

"I dont know what I want."

I rolled my eyes, "Look Jane Austen, you dont have to act all crude and innocent about desire. I know what you want. But the real question is, what are you willing to give up to have the sweet sweet caress of another choir boy?" I laughed at my own words, even if he didnt.

"Cant you just, I dont know, slow it down?" He asked.

"What like foreplay?"

"What?"

This is going to be a long night. Too bad the wine bottles empty.

"What'd you and the pastor talk about?" I shifted the conversation to try and alleviate the tension.

"Sinning."

I rolled my eyes, "and? What did he tell you the same spiel about why you shouldnt have sex?"

"No. In fact he encouraged me too explore myself."

I narrowed my eyes. "And are you?"

"Thats what Im doing." He said.

This guy really thought sitting on my bed was inviting me to bend over his lap.

"Youre just sitting on my bed, thats not doing anything."

He stood and closed the door, lighting a couple candles for us to see. The warm yellow glow shined on his skin. He stood in front of me, holding his breath, the light blush never leaving his cheeks and nose.