Hush~*

Thomas

It was late at night, light barely illuminating the halls. I held a bar of soap and a towel, headed for the basin bathroom. Rain pattered on the roof as I opened the door.

There he was, laying like a 14th century dandy in the bath, perfectly content. His skin glistened with water droplets.

"Join me?" Damian asked, laying in the basin. Water over flowed and dripped down the side. Steam rushed up around us, making it hard to breathe.

I undressed, my body feeling the heat in the air. Water slipped down his neck and gathered on his chest. He was made of harsh lines and solemn colors, his hair turning silver under the water and his skin flushed.

The ground was sticky with moisture as I walked over to him. A long sigh escaped my lips as the water engulfed me. He had used the heater even though it was against the rules. Cold water was good enough but he had to always indulge in more than he needed.

"Sorry to interrupt, I'll wash quickly." I told him, grabbing the soap to lather my hair.

He pursed his lips, "Cold."

"Cold? The water is steaming."

"You. Are cold. To me." He huffed.

"Am I?" I let the soap drip down my spine.

"Freezing."

I glanced over my shoulder, watching him watch me.

"You're staring."

"Im staring at what belongs to me. That soap is getting more action then I have today."

"Its barely been a week, am I so addictive?"

"Ice. Cold."

I shrugged. He could watch but not touch. I slipped my hands down my sides, water and soap bubbling in a trail behind. I made sure to focus on the dip in my hips. I heard him gasp.

"At least come here," he begged. "Hands off, but at least let me get a look."

I smirked and stood close enough to feel the ripples in the water from his rising and falling chest. The water was like an aphrodisiac. I could give in now, let him have his way. But it's so much more fun like this.

He touched my side and I slapped him away. I rubbed my lower abdomen, the V line on my torso. He gulped, if eyes could have sex with someone, I would be a whore with how he looks at me.

"Dont touch me." I commanded him. I moved my hands between my thighs, resting my leg on the stairs, making his face go red.

I was close enough now that I would accidentally bump into him, and his eyes would go dark for a moment when it happened, a whimper escaping his lips. "Please..."

"No." I answered, scrubbing my knees. He gripped the sides of the tub when my hands traveled back up to wash myself. I could still remember how his hands moved over the same area, but now he could only watch.

I finally touched the area his eyes were firmly watching, soap on my fingers to rub everywhere but where he wanted.

Suddenly his hands pulled me down to kiss me. I allowed him, for a moment, then grabbed around his neck and pushing him against the basin. A moan left his lips like he was both surprised and satisfied. I pushed farther down and his hands grabbed my wrist in a sudden motion. But not to stop me, to keep me from stopping.

"You couldnt follow one instruction. Come to think it, you never listen to me. It's always me listening to you. Well... not today." I whispered.

I used my other hand to push his hands back. He fought for a moment, but my grip kept him down.