Chapter 2

Six years later

             America, Queens

Beep! Beep! The alarm went off, the duvet flew open, as he jolted out of the bed, racing to the bathroom, he was going to be late, he did his morning routine. 

Just as he was stuffing his books he heard her calling.

"JOHNNY Louis DRAKE, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" She yelled, making him flinch. 

He had no choice but to stuff his book roughly, he stood at the door looking around just to be sure he wasn't forgetting something. 

"My gloves? On, books? Stuffed jacket? On, nothing else." He thought out loud. 

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She yelled once again. He sprinted to the stairs, almost tripping. 

The living room was quite big, the house too. After she took him in, they thought she was taking good care of him so they brought more kids. There were seven in total and they had to move to a different country.

Jennifer Owens, a woman with red hair in her Thirties, with a beautiful but disgusting face, stood by the door with her arms crossed in her red gown, she was either in black or red, White for important occasions.

"Bye-bye Sam," she waved at the eighteen years old blond, who was leaving the house to live his life, the boy coward, and was about to leave but she stopped him, grabbing his arm roughly. 

"Tell anyone about what happened here and you're dead, I'll find you and you know I can, I've got so many guys, some are hired killers," she smirked as the boy gulped and nodded nervously. 

"What do we say?" 

"T-thank you, ma'am, f-for all you've d-done for me, I o-owe you a lot," he stuttered.

"Aww, you're welcome, now LEAVE MY HOUSE!" She yelled, having him scramble away as she laughed. 

A car pulled in front of the building, a guy in a black suit came down and opened the door for a lady and her husband, who were both dressed elegantly. 

Jenny walked up to them and they shook hands 

"How have you been Mrs. Owens?" The man asked politely.

"Oh, great, thanks Mr. George, I'll go get the girls," she headed back to the house as the couple waited. 

"Girls get here now!" She called out, having three little girls with the same faces run the stairs in their beautiful gowns, hurriedly standing in front of Jenny, who walk them to the front door. 

She crouched down staring straight at their eyes. 

"Won't you hug mummy?" She pulled them in a forceful hug as they trembled in fear. "Darlings you're leaving now, leave well, and tell no one, if you tell, then I shall come for you, I'll kill your parents and make you suffer hell, no one will stop me I swear it!" She whispered harshly to their hearing. 

They whimper as their little feet quake.

"Is that understood?!" 

"Y-y-yeee-sss ma'am," they stuttered.

"Good girls now what do they say?" she broke the hug, the triplets forced a smile. 

"T-thank you, ma'am, f-for all you've d-done for us, we o-owe you a lot," they stuttered, they waved before running to their new parents and they drove off.

She shut the door, turned to face the remaining kids, "remaining three out of seven, less burden," she sighd "I WANT EVERYONE OUT NOW IN THE COUNT OF TEN!" She yelled, they were all ready for school so they made their way to the door.