Chapter 32

My night was horrible, couldn't sleep not even in my bathtub, I got out earlier today, even had the time to visit the training room.

I took my shower and got ready for a normal Saturday, a chocolate brown skinny jeans, with a blue T-shirt, and a black long sleeve jacket.

Today I'll spend a little time with the avengers, I know all of them, Tony stark busy in his lab, Thor living in the space, black panther in Africa wacanda, vision and wanda lovers, Clint family guy and an archer, Steve a cool guy loves the training room and Cares a lot about others, Natasha etc.

I walked in the living room, Steve was seating on the couch, reading a magazine, except for him no one was in the living room.

"Hey kid come here," Steve wave.

I walked to him, he patted the spot next to him and I sat down.

"Heard you hit a kid in school," he said, my heart almost dropped.

Now I'll be in trouble with the avengers and they'll kicked me out, or worse send me to and orphanage or a foster care. I tensed, Steve noticed the tension.

"Calm down, I won't hit you, or send you away," he said.

I sigh, "thanks."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"There's this bully in school, he always beat me up and forced me to eat garbage, two years back, he stabbed me once, and got away, he wanted to repeat same yesterday...."
I narrated all to Steve, he was comprehensive, he made a long speech on keeping your calm, I was glad, it was just a speech, if it was Jennifer she would've hit and lock me in a closet.

"Thanks Steve, I promise to keep my cool the best I can." I said.

"Hey Louis, right?" Thor walked in. His huge with muscles and abs,woah, guess he is the strongest avenger.

I nodded.

"Heard you don't talk much, I'll gladly trade Loki for you, that one can't keep quiet." He huffed.

I couldn't help the chuckle.

"Why don't you show us what you can do," Clint joined the conversation.

I nodded, I reach for the coffee table, it froze, I moved my hands weirdly in the air just above the table, and behold Mini queens built with ice, I kinda build the city on the table.

"Woah, that is the avengers tower," Clint pointed I nodded."

"Is that all?" Thor chuckled. "Thought you could do better.

I disappeared, appearing behind him, I froze his hands, using my ice power, I made a giant knife with giant thorns. I pointed it on his neck.

"That worth a woah," he said seriously.

"I can do more but my powers are way too powerful to be taken for granted." I said.

"How?"

I placed my hand on him and the ice dissolved. "Uh, the last time I used my powers fully, the city and whole earth was in danger, a giant tornado was going to swallow everything, and the earth would froze by the way killing every living thing."

"Oh, I heard of that but," he narrowed his eyes. "You're too little." He said.

"What is this?" Tony interrupted our discussion he was looking at the coffee table, "uh kid? Did you see peter, he is suppose to be helping me out in the lab."

I shook my head. Before leaving them to discuss.

I was walking in the hall, heading to my room, when I saw this opened door, I tried by passing it but then I let my curiosity have the best of me, I peeped through the cracked open.