Chapter 13

"No! Absolutely no," spiderman chuckle nervously clearing his throat.

"I know is you Peter," Louis put up a weak smile.

"Bursted" Peter sigh taking off his mask, "I can explain -" he started but was cut off by Louis.

"Everyone have secrets, I respect that." He said.

"You're not upset?"

"No spiderman, I can't be upset with you," Louis put up a weak smile.

"Thank you," spiderman pulled him in a quick hugged.

"Can you give me the description of Mr S?" The AI asked.

"Uh..., he is black, h..he doesn't have hair, he's tall, not too tall, his handsome, he looks tough a..and," Louis pause to think, he's brown eyes."

"The description is ringing a bell in my memory, how could that be, Peter mumbled to himself.

"Can I have the name or surname of the man."

"Uh dunno I always called him Mr stranger, cause he was a total stranger to me, but I think I heard Jennifer called him Mr Nick, the day he left." Louis sigh.

"Who is Jennifer?" Spiderman asked.

"S-she's m-my s-step m-mother," Louis stuttered, the fact of pronouncing her name scares him.

"Research completed, Mr Nick fury, head of S.H.I.E.L.D, currently in Queens," the emotionless voice of the AI echoed in the silent room, the photo of Nick fury, appear on the screen.

"Yeah, that's him, but why is he wearing an eyepatch?" Louis asked confusedly.

"You know Nick Fury! He is Mr S! Holy crap! Nick is the scariest person I've ever seen, he is mean." Spiderman frown.

"You know him? Where is he?" Louis shot up from the bed and moan a little.

"Calm down, I think he must be in the meeting room, I heard him calling Tony for a meeting this morning, he's in town," spiderman grin.

Louis's phone buzz, he opened his cracked phone clicking on the message icon.

"Get your fucking ass home scum! Federico is back! and in a good state to deal with you!" He saw the message from Jennifer he sigh.

He won't take her beating not this time! He had founded the one person that can save him, the person he's been waiting since seven years now. Louis smiled.

They walk through the halls to the meeting room, spiderman barge in interrupting Steve, Tony, Natasha and fury.

Tony sigh, "Peter you don't just barge in like that!" Tony scolded.

"Is kinda important," he turn to face fury gulping his fear.

"Mr Nick, remember there was this little boy you loved and had to leave because you had a mission?" Spiderman asked, Nick just stared with a raised brow.

Louis walked in, to the greatest surprise of fury, "Robert?" He mumbled.

"Mr S!" He pulled the bigger man in a hug, the man didn't hug back he just sigh. Everyone was staring surprisingly at fury, except peter he was grinning.

"What are you doing here Robert?" The bigger man questioned keeping a straight face.

The joyous boy broke the hug, "is crazy! I've been waiting for you since seven years, looking for you everywhere! Dreaming about you! And -"

"You need to go," fury interrupted Louis.

His smile dropped, "why?"

"Jennifer is your new mother, you need to stay with her, you're more save with her, she must be worried sick about your whereabout, you need to leave."

"What! You promised you said you were coming! you had a mission!" Louis blurted out panting.

"I never promised! You can stay with me!"

"Imagine all those years I've been waiting for you, expecting a future with you! I couldn't think of better!" Louis half yelled, he has never been this bold.

"ENOUGH! ROBERT LOUIS DRAKE! YOU WASTED THOSE YEARS FOR NOTHING, TO YOUR LOSS! YOU CAN'T STAY WITH ME! YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY WOMAN WHO TAKES GOOD CARE OF YOU! I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A KID, IS WAY TOO RISKY! GET THAT? NOW LEAVE!" Fury yelled at Louis, who had tears running down his cheeks, a quiet sob escaped his lips.

He nodded, his grip on his cracked old phone released and it dropped, the phone fury gave him since he was seven, to be precised. 

He slowly back off still looking at fury before he turn and ran out, spiderman called after him but he did not stop.

"How can you be that's heartless? Mr Nick!" Spiderman growled.

"You can't understand kid, no one can." He turn to face Tony and co, who were staring speechless at the scene, they felt bad, "Stark I wish we continue this meeting in my office." He said before exiting the room.

Louis was walking on the night street mindless of what could happened, he was broken beyond repair, he was despondent and filled with melancholy, his hope and dreams were crushed, he felt like his heart was rip off his chest, he was in great emotional pain, he had never felt this way before.

He believed and he hoped, was he dreaming? Mr S yelled at him and sent him away like some street dog, it hurts, so much.

How will he survive? His only dream was taking away from him, he has been clinging onto that thought since seven years, it was what gave him strength to take the beaten and emotional abuse and still survived, now that it was taken away he was left to fall in the darkness of agony.

He was crying so much, he could hardly breath, his heart ache like never before.

He pushed the front door of hell and torment opened, he stepped in just to be met with a really worry, nervous and angry Jennifer.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO TO THE AVENGERS TOWER! WHO DID YOU TELL! DO YOU TELL NICK! DAMN YOU'RE SO USELESS!" She hit him on the face and started punching him, fury must have called her.

Like it was not enough she wasn't the only person hitting, Federico had also invited himself to the torture, he was really bleeding both inside and outside, he coughed blood cringing to a wall, Federico took off his belt matching toward him with Jenny by his side.

Louis could take no more, the anger, pain, sadness, stress, the were driving him crazy he wanted them to stop, he had had enough of their shit.

"STOP!" He yelled putting his hands up. There was and explosion of snow, the force threw Jennifer and Federico down, the both stare wide eyes at the boy.

Louis stood frozen...

To be continued

Man! This chapter is crazy! Pls don't hate me because fury was not nice with Louis, don't worry, I'll make everything good.

What will happened now that the wicked Jennifer and the selfish Federico knows that Louis got powers?

Read the next chapter to find out.

Vote if you loved!