Chapter 36

"Louis?" I called out as I walked in, it was still early, but I want him up and ready to see his parents.

My eyes darted around the room looking for Louis, his bed was in perfect state his room is the neatest I've ever seen, everything well arranged in chronological order.

Don't tell me he is sleeping in the bathtub, I've told him countless times to quit that!
I huffed.

The bathroom room door was locked, so I tap gently on it, I heard sound of water hitting the ground then the shower was turn on.

"Louis? Are you in there?"

"Yeah, taking a shower, this early woah!" I heard him say in a raspy voice full of sarcasm.

"Louis?"

"Wha...? Am taking a cold bath, not sleeping, please just wait on the bed, I don't like talking when am showering." He said.

"Fine."

I plop in his neat bed, it is so comfortable and the springs are in perfect state, like it is not in usage, Louis! He need to quit that habit every normal person sleeps on a bed.

I was seating debating on what to do, when Louis came out from the shower in, a black jeans and a sleeveless white shirt.

"Hey" he grin while brushing his white hair.

I return the smile walking up to him I pulled him close and sniff his hair, the smell fresh which means he was in the tub all night.

"Yikes! Pete, why the hell are you sniffing my hair?" He pulled away.

"Where you sleeping in the bathtub?"

"Uh, no," his eyes darted around refusing all eye contact.

"Do you know you such a bad lair? Your hair smell fresh even with the shampoo, like your head was stuck in the freezer all night."

"Is only this night I promise, I just wanted to be comfortable." His eyes told a different story.

"Uh-huh, how do you explain the perfect state of your bed?"

"Look is shattered," he pointed at the rumpled bed.

"Is because I was just laying on it."

"Ughh! Fine you won! Yes I admit, I can't sleep on the bed, cause is not comfortable and I have nightmares." He sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Ugh! Are you my mum or something am sixteen, I don't need a stuff bear and someone to tuck me in," he scoffed.

I chuckled slightly, "yeah I know, but if you're scared to sleep on a bed, uh, you're still a child. Heck kids are not scared of beds."

"So?"

"Maybe you're scared of the monster under," I smirk.

He scoffed, "there is no such things as monster under the bed, even if there was one, I'll take him down with closed eyes," he smiled.

"Am sure you're just lying if not you would sleep on your bed everyday, if you're right why don't you sleep on your bed tonight? I'll ask Friday to show me a video."

"You're annoying I swear, but yeah, if you would leave me just after. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Well are you ready for today? Your parents would soon be here," I said he just sigh and plop on the bed.

"Dunno, am not exited at all, if they're found worthy, I will have to live with them, am just- s-cared, I hate admitting it but am really scared, what if they abuse me or hit me or worst leave they city, imagine to a new city, without you without MJ, only new people, I hate new people! I-"