Chapter 14

Louis was panting at the disaster, but he had the glove on, what happened?
He just broke another rule, they must not know, he had already broken "don't try!"

"Holy shit! He's got powers!" Jennifer was still seating on the floor staring, however Federico took enough courage to stand.

Louis tried to make his way to the door, but Federico cease hold of him, yank him forcefully on the floor. Louis hit his head on the coffee table and pass out blood dripping from his forehead.

"OH MY GOD!" Jennifer gasp with a hand on her mouth, "You fucking kill him!"

"No babe, his just asleep," Federico replied nonchalantly.

Jenny grabbed Louis wrist and felt nothing, "Jess his dead, I can't feel his heart beat!" She whispered harshly.

Federico sigh, before leaning against Louis chest, hearing his heart pounding weakly, "see he's alive." He huffed before pulling his phone out.

"What are we gonna do? He's got fucking powers! That was why his been wearing some freaking gloves, damn! I hate him so much!" She growled seating on a chair.

"I'll call some of my guys, we'll touch big money for a mutant, you know, he's got crazy powers there are millions of people looking for him out there!" Federico held the phone on his ears as he spoke to Jennifer.

"Whatever, he is mine, I get the money, finally he's worth something!"

After the call, Federico cuff an unconscious Louis, throwing him in the car butt, slamming the door shut, Jennifer got dressed and drove them off.

After a long silent ride the finally arrive to their destination.

Louis had regain consciousness finding himself in a blinding darkness with his hands cuffed to his back. He struggled in the butt of the car, he needed air.

The butt was suddenly opened letting the night light in with the cold fresh air, Louis was yanked out by the cuff and pushed to a building.

Federico had a firm grip on his bicep while he knock lightly at the black door.

"Passcode," a hoarse voice spoke from behind the door.

"987654hydra!" Federico whispered, the door was opened and the were lead in.

They walk pass a little hall, before arriving at a crowded place with men in black uniform Louis found scary, they were lead to an office the door shut behind them.

"Fed, fed, what is bringing you here, after betraying us," a guy seating on an office chair with his leg crossed on the table spoke.

"Come on man, betrayal happens once or twice is everyone's life," Federico chuckle nervously.

"You know I can get you killed right here right now," the man frowned.

"Dude, you will never change, but am not here for that, am here for business."

The man laughed out loudly, "you can be funny."

"Am not joking!"

"You really meant that? Oh! You must be an asshole then, what on earth do you have that I desire to posses?" He chuckle causing Federico to frown.

"Jenny," Federico call out to his babe.

She walked in with the lad, the man didn't notice Louis but the delicate flower standing before him.

"Oh wow, who is this delicate flower?" He quickly stood up grabbing a rose from his desk, an offering it to Jennifer.

"No thanks am here for business!" Jennifer snapped, "this kid has got powers," she shove Louis to the floor.

"Oh well," the man walked to his desk dropping his rose, he pressed a button on his desk. "Hmm," he rubbed his chin, "powers like how?"

"his is a mutant! What the fuck dude understanding!" Federico mention to his head.

"I know you fed, you're probably preparing a trick, I can't be fooled that easily." He sigh before going back to seat on his desk, "if you were offering me the lady, I might understand, but the beaten up kid?" He chuckled

A man dress in black walked in with and object that looks like a thermometer with a big needle. "Boss?"

"Test the kid's strength, they're fooling us." He returned back to writing in a file.

The man approached Louis and he back off in fear, the needle was way too big for a human.

"Stay still freak!" Jennifer yelled.

However the man was able to tuck the needle on Louis's arm, making him yelped at the pain.

"10." The man simply replied.

"See! He is not a mutant, everyone could have ten!" The man in the desk half yelled, "get -"

"Wait boss is increasing, 20,30,40,50..." The man stare speechless with wide eyes, "what the fuck! 100, he's is definitely and Omega mutant!"

The man on the desk was left speechless too, how is it possible?

"What are his powers again?" The man with the thermometer asked.

"A sort of ice or snow," Jennifer shrugged.

"Oh mine boss look at his hair!" The man pointed attracting his boss attention.

"This can't be true, what is his full name?" The man asked without taking his eyes off the deadly scare teen.

"Uhmm, Robert Louis Drake," she said.

"Damn! What a coincidence, how much for the kid?"

Federico smirk, "not less than 6 million dollars Cash," he kept a straight face, the man pressed another button on his desk.

"Business is business you don't come back for the goods, he is mine now!"

"Alright, I wanted to kill him but this couldn't be any better," Jennifer smiled.

"Y-you c-can't d-do t-this," Louis managed to speak up.

"Why not you are mine and I do whatever I want with you, remember when everyone rejected I took you in my care, now shut the fuck up! You're just paying me back, now you owe me nothing," she laughed.

"P-please d-don't s-sell m-me," Louis begged he had forgotten when last he begged her, but now was the right time.

"Shut up! You're ruining my life! You ruined your parents live that's why the threw you away, you also ruined Nick's life that's why he gave you away, am sure he drove you when you went to see him! You're also ruining my life that's why am selling you, you're a fucking burden be useful for once in your worthless life!" She yelled panting, before grabbing the bag of money from a lady who had walked in during the commotion.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you," Federico said before they left, Louis stared at the door with glossy eyes, she was right he was a useless being.

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to update today, here it is, the next one will contain intriguer warning of abuse and torture.

Pls don't kill me, in every book there is a rough part! 😓😏

Vote if you loved!