Chapter 9

Louis was trapped in the alley, however he kept running till he spotted a door at the end of the alley, he ran to the door and shut it behind him panting.

"Where did he go?" The first person called.

"I don't know, shit!"

He let out a quiet sigh of relief, he was in total darkness, he went in panic, he couldn't see anything, he carefully walk in the blinding darkness that didn't stop him from tripping, he landed on his hands.

"Shit," he whispered silently before standing once again he felt the presence of something. He started freaking out looking around in the darkness.

When WALMP! Someone grabbed his mouth dragging him in the darkness, he tried to break free but couldn't, he was too weak for that.

He landed on the floor with a thud, he cringe to the nearest wall with hands over his head in this room there was light.

"Who sent you!" A famine voice growl.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me," he stuttered with his eyes shut.

"Who is this?" Another feminine voice asked, He felt a hand on his shoulder and flinched.

"He's not a spy, Storm" the girl said softly.

"Oh, but what are you doing here?" The first girl asked.

"Calm down storm, he's scared." The second girl said.

"Hey, we won't hurt you, don't worry about the rubbers you're save here," she spoke in his head, he was surprised. He carefully opened his eyes staring at the girl with long ginger hair, behind her stood another girl with white hair cut in a rock style.

"I-i w-wanna g-go h-home," he stare deep in her eyes.

"You don't have to be scared of us, were mutants just like you," the ginger hair girl said, Louis was still staring confusedly at her.

"My name is Jean, this is storm," she pointed at the white hair girl. "We've powers, just like you."

Louis was surprise that she knew, but he never said anything.

"What is your name?" The girl, storm asked.

"L-louis," he said in a whisper.

"Nice name," jean complimented.

"Show us what you can do?" Storm said, Louis shook his head slightly.

"Why?" A blue woman walked in.

"Mystique! Here is Louis, he's a mutant too but can't use his powers," jean said.

"New mutant haven't seen you around," the blue woman said.

"H-how d-did you k-know a-about my p-powers?" He asked still whispering.

"I can read in your head, I see great presence of fear." She said.

"What can you do?" Mystique asked.

"C-can't s-show y-you, Mr S S-said n-not to."

Storm groan pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Who is Mr S?" Mystique asked.

"I'll tell you later," jean replied.

"I-i n-need t-to g-go," Louis said he was getting worried about what Jennifer would do.

"Oh, okay but you must come tomorrow or when you fell like," jean said.

"D-dunno," he shrugged.

Jean followed him home making them invisible, no one could see them passing.

"You can come with us if you want," jean said as they walk.

"N-no."

"She's gonna hit you again, I saw everything."

Louis chew his bottom lip, she knew about everything, "Mr S s-said I s-should s-stay."

"He's gone since seven years now, do you think he'll ever come?"

"Y-yes." With that he ran off leaving her in the middle of the street.

He ran till he was home, he had lost Jennifer's money during the run, either with the bad asses or when he tripped in the dark, he couldn't remember all he can think of is what jenny would do.

He can't sleep outside, is too risky, he can't run away with the mutants they might get killed again or Mr S might not be able to find him, so he has no choice than to face Jenny.

He knocked slightly and the door was opened.

"TOOK YOU AN ETERNITY!" She growled. "Drop it on the table!"

He stood not moving an inch.

"You don't have it huh? My money?" She frowned.

"I-i l-lost i-it, g-got c-chased b-by t-thieves," he shivered.

"YOU LOST MY FUCKING MONEY! USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" She yelled hitting him hard on the cheek, she was furious not only because Louis lost her money but cause she broke up with Jack. She needed to ease that anger by hurting someone else that's how she always do.

She grabbed his arm, roughly pulling him to the kitchen, she shove his head on a table making him yelp, she held him still reaching for something cutting deep in his back. He scream as the knife slid down his back, he tried to break free but each time it hurt more than before, she did another cut as he sobbed and plead for her to stop, she couldn't she enjoyed it, hearing him scream and plead was a pleasure to her.

Blood was dripping on the floor, the cut need treatment, like it was not enough she dragged him to the sink full of water she had block the hole allowing water to full the basin, she deep his head in the water, he shrugged with the little strength he had. The water enter his nostrils and mouth Louis couldn't breath, he was growing weak.

She pulled him out as he coughed, "YOU'LL REMEMBER THIS ALL YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE! NO ONE CAN EVER LOVE YOU, JESS! YOU'RE GOOD FOR NOTHING! I WISH YOU'LL JUST DIE, THAT WILL LIFT A BIG WEIGHT OFF MY CHEST! DAMN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH SON OF BITCH!" she deep him back in the water.

He began feeling dizzy, he had loose to much blood, and he couldn't breath, she is gonna kill him!

When his little body could take no more he pass out.

Is this the end of Louis? Is he damaged? Will he make it out?
Read to find out!

Vote if you loved!