Chapter 24

Peter watch as Louis stare at fury with glossy eyes broken hearted, he had his hands on his chest, trying desperately to hold back sobs as his little body shook, he blink his Navy blue eyes allowing a tear to slip down his cheek, and a quiet sob escape his pink lips.

Peter felt terrible he look deep in His friend's eyes, the were full of hurt, like those time when someone just crush your life dream, and your chest burns, from anger and melancholy, those times when you're broken beyond repair.

Peter held his hands out but the broken boy and left running, leaving his phone behind.

Skip

Peters dream suddenly turn, he found himself in a dark alley empty and cold, except for the moonlight.

He heard quiet sobs coming from inside the alley, he followed the sound to a small figure curled in a ball shaking violently.

"Hey," peter managed to say.

"H-help m-me, p-peter," the figure whispered in a raspy voice but Peter heard.

"Who are you? How do you know me?" Peter was shocked.

The face of the figure came to a clearer view and it was Louis, he had a deep cut on his head, and body, blood was oozing out, he had a busted lip and bruises everywhere, he slowly creep on his stomach in pain as he cried.