Chapter 34

Is been two months since our kiss, and MJ and I have been dating, she apologized and everything was fine, peter was the first to know though, he was not surprise just "ha knew it!"
Everything was going smooth and fine till Nathan came into our lives, he had black hair with a tattoo on his neck, he is 17, I hate him so much, heard he was MJ ex. He always wink at her or corner her in the hall, he wants to get back with my MJ, he knows we're together, but that doesn't stop him from, coming too close to her to my liking.
He use to get on my nerves but since he heard how I gave flash an ass whooping he back off, but didn't stop his love bird with MJ someday am gonna kill him.

"Get that one!" Natasha yelled, while shooting.

I positioned myself and targeted the running man, I shot his foot and he fell screaming.

"That was the last one!" I yelled back.

"Ten minutes! That was great Louis, you just beat your high score," she high five me.

We kick the bad guys in jail and move to our next mission.

Natasha and Louis entered the private jet, "I think you should put on your civilian outfit," Natasha said, Louis was confused but obeyed.

"Where are we going now?" He asked looking through the large glass window of the jet where the pilot was seated.

"You will see."

They came down from the jet, Natasha walk Louis to her black jeep and they drove off.

She turn the radio on, lonely by Akon started playing Louis enjoyed the song all by looking through the window, they pulled In a parking lot close to a restaurant.

"We're going in," Natasha said.

"Why?"

"To eat." She said with the it is obvious expression.

"Uh, I thought we had another mission." Louis raised a brow.

"Yeah, yeah, but we have to gain strength," she smiled a little. "Come on am starving." She unlocked the door and stepped out. 

Louis stare at her back suspiciously something was up with her, she had never admit starving.

Louis unlocked his door and followed closely behind her. The find a table and ordered their food.

"Fries or burger?" She asked Louis.

"Salad just like you please." Louis replied.

She half nodded to the waiter and he left. "Why salad? I mean you could've choose burger or anything."

"No, too much of calories, makes you lazy and fat."

"You sound like a girl,"

He shrugged, "I like my shape, I'll like to half six packs and muscles when I turn seventeen, not too much just normal."

She chuckled, "do you wanna half girls chasing you when you walk on the street? I mean even now you're just too attractive for your own good."

"Well I don't, just want to be physically fit."

"Tell me, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, but recently we're just upset with each other, because of this Nathan shit!"

"Who is Nathan?"

"Her ex, I swear he is so clingy, doesn't miss any occasion to shove himself right in between us, some day, I'll break his bones!" He growled.

"Woah, you hate him that I can see, girls don't like boys that are too possessive."

"Am not, is just- she's the first girl ever and I don't like Nathan trying to pull her away from me, I can see the love in her eyes each time he is close!"

"That simply means she still love him."

Louis furrowed his brows, "I wish we close this topic." He said politely.

Their lunch came and they ate in silence.

"Am done." Louis said.

"Your plate is still full."

"Am satisfied, if I continue I'll have a stomach ache."

"Well."

Natasha paid and they drove off.

"Are you upset?" Natasha asked after a long ride of silence.

"No, you're right am just too possessive, is just that she is the first girl, and that dude won't let go." He huffed staring at the window.

"You know if she loves him you should be thinking about..."

"I know, I'll think about it later, now what's our next mission?"

She didn't reply, she grabbed her phone and typed something, the car entered the avengers compound, and they both step out.

"Back to the tower? Why?"

"Come with me, stop asking questions."

As Louis step in the living room everyone chanted happy birthday, Louis just stare in pure surprise, he forget his birthday, don't blame him.

MJ, Ned and Peter were present with the avengers.

"Lou, you don't like much people so we didn't invite anyone." Peter said.

"I totally forgot," Louis said, memories of his past flowing in his mind, he sigh.

"Hey," Steve crouch to Louis height, "this is your birthday, you're sixteen now, all what matters is now not the past! Nothing will spoil this day, no closet, no pain only party."

Louis chuckled, "okay, party." He said.

It was Louis birthday through out, the played games, had fun like never before, shared stories, and Louis got lots of gifts he didn't want.

(Sorry am bad at writing birthday stuffs)

******Next day.

I broke through the ice an got out of the bathtub, took a shower and got in some charming clothes, as today is Sunday, I'm planning to hang out with MJ, Peter and Ned.

This couldn't be any better, I entered the level to the living room, to my surprise peter was speaking to Tony and Natasha on the couch.

As soon as they noticed me they all smiled.

Peter pulled me in a bear hug, "hey Lou guess what?"

"What?"

"Natasha just discovered your parents are alive and they're coming to visits you...."

To be continue...

Uh-oh is this a good to bad news to Louis? Find out in the next page.

Thanks to all those that voted and read my book, 668 views and 125 votes, muchas gracias!
I appreciate.