Chapter 3

"I KNEW IT!" Jack punched Louis in the face and he fell to the floor, grabbing his mouth. Thomas gasped as he saw blood licking through Louis's fingers. 

"GET UP USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" He yanked Louis to his feet dragging him to the stairs with Jessica and Jenny following closely.

Jack kicked the door open, shoving Louis in, "WHERE IS MY WALLET?!" He kicked Louis hard on the chest, sending heavy blows to his stomach, as he yelped holding his head. 

Jenny reap the sheet, revealing Jack's wallet, Jessica must have slipped it there while Louis wasn't looking after all she was a thief. 

"Ha! My money!" He took the wallet counting his dollars before stuffing it in his back pocket.

"How dare you son of a bitch?!" He squeezed Louis's neck tightly blocking the air, Louis tried pulling his hands but he was too strong, he was gasping for air and kicking.

"Stop Jack," Jenny said, less concerned, Jack released his grip and Louis fell to the floor gasping and panting for air while holding his neck. 

"You can do whatever you want with him but don't kill him, I don't want a corpse on my roof," she left carelessly.

Jessica took one last glance and sighed before leaving. 

"I'm not done with you yet," he pulled Louis up by his hair, having him groan, trying desperately to break free. "By the time I am done with you; you won't recognize yourself in the mirror!" 

He dragged him out by the hair, throwing him down the stairs, he landed on his belly letting out a little scream, Thomas stood looking at Louis.

"GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR BED, OR I MAKE THIS LIKE A LOVE TAP!" 

He scrambled away, to his room, shutting the door and running in bed.

"Just you and me," he walked to him, kicking his side many times, and throwing punches as he curled in a ball protecting his face. 

"YOU SON OF BITCH! TRIED STEALING MY MONEY, STUPID PILE OF SHIT! I'M SO GONNA BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" He yelled while punching, when he saw that Louis wasn't moving much, he grabbed him by his hair once again, reaching for a cuff, and cuffing his hands. He released his hair allowing him to fall back to the ground. 

He unfastened his belt, bringing it down on Louis many countless times before pulling him by the cuff, throwing him in the closet.

"Start doing your job, hope this serves you as a lesson!" Jack snapped before slamming the door, leaving a trembling Louis in the darkness. 

Louis sobbed quietly from pain as he pick the marker, from the closet floor, he struggled to write with his arms cuffed, I'm worthless, I'm a bad child, I don't merit her, I'm useless, stupid, a bastard, I owe her everything... The words went on till the small wall was covered with abusive words, and at the little end he wrote "I'm a monster" 

The closet was not large enough for his legs to fit in properly, he pulled them to his chest sobbing silently, he was tired of all, if only he could use his powers, he won't be that miserable, he just wanted to leave. The only thing that kept him alive that made him endure and take all the shit was the hope of Mr. S coming back to find him, he held onto that for dear life and hoped he returned. 

The closet door flew open letting the sun rays in, Louis squeezed his eyes, raising his hands to protect them from the harsh light. 

"Get the hell out!" Jenny yanked him by the cuff out of the closet, as he yelped from the pain. 

She removed his cuff, not making eye contact with him. He slowly left for his room, everywhere hurt. He looked at the mirror and saw his terrible face, he had a busted lip with dried blood, bruises on his neck and wrist. 

He took off his clothes and slipped in the cold shower, wincing as it touched his bruises. Some minutes later he was out of the shower, he brushed before tripping in his clothes, a long-neck long sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black gloves. 

He slowly picked up his books, arranging them in his backpack before leaving. 

Thomas seated at the dining table eating. He stopped to stare at Louis making him uncomfortable, he just wanted to get out of that place.

"Louis to my car," Jenny called out from the stairs and he did as she said. 

She came with Jessica in black as usual, "buckle your seat belts," she said. 

The tension on the car was higher than before. 

Louis hated Jessica so much for what she did, and she doesn't seem to care. 

The car ride was long and silent except for Jenny occasionally swearing at the other drivers. 

She pulled in a new school, Louis was so confused as to why she brought him there. 

"Welcome to your new school, idiot," she opened the door, stepping out. 

It was no surprise to Louis she always moved him to new schools he never really knew why. 

Jessica left them to her class, as they headed to the receptionist's office, for the papers and others needed stuff done. 

She pulled him in the hallway once they were out, and few people were passing. He tensed and winced from the impact.

"Goodbye love, see you home, mum loves you," she said before whispering harshly in his ears "you know the rules," and heading out. 

He was left to find his class in the vast school. 

Vote!