Chapter 12

Later that night Louis sneak in through his window, fortunately for him, Jennifer was asleep. That didn't stop her from asking the following day, Louis told her he was having some study club, she didn't care much she was too happy for that. She's gotten a new badass boyfriend. Federico is his name, from mexico. he has some tattoos on his chest and biceps, he's not huge, not muscular, not big, but sure enough he is a handsome smartass, gone to prison three times in his life time for fraud and drug dealing, he's twenty nine, he's a money magnet can do anything to have more money than he already has, romantic and seductive.

Is been a while since Louis started hanging out with spiderman, and the x-men without forgetting peter Parker's band.

He's learn how to control his powers a little bit, he can control his breathing, like when he sigh he doesn't froze things except he wants to, he also learn how to lift things without having to touch them, he was really progressing. He still keeps his fear to use his power fully, still shy and talks quietly, except when he's with spiderman.

He had learn a lot with spiderman, sometimes he helped spiderman fight bandits from distance though, he enjoys hanging out with spiderman, every night the seat on the roof of the avengers tower admiring the city.

He told spiderman about Mr S, not as a mutant instructor but a social agent, spiderman said he was going to asked Friday.

It kills Louis to keep secrets from spiderman but he had to, he can't risk to loose his first and only friend. He can't tell him about the abuse and his powers, what if spiderman sees him as a monster and a pathetic person? Is best to leave it that way.

One day he'll find Mr S and everything will change! From bad to good or from bad to worst.

"Thank you spiderman," Louis said one evening as the were watching the city.

"Why?" Spiderman sounded confused.

"For becoming my first friend, and for helping me feel useful," he said staring at the cloud.

"Nah, is nothing."

"You know I've been wanting to tell you something, I..." He blushed. (Not what you're thinking! 😕)

"Go ahead, what?"

"Is just that," he sigh taking a deep breath. "When you are around I feel like been loved, you represent a lot to me, you're the big brother I never had, you're the only person that makes me happy, I love you so much! Thanks for been here for me, big brother!" He jumped in spiderman's arm hugging him tightly as he sobbed.

"I too, I love you, right from the first time I saw you I felt like protecting my little brother." Spiderman wrap his hand around his small body and rest his chin on the sobbing boy's head.

They stayed that way till it was time for Louis to go, it was 11pm he had never stay out that late. He'll probably get in trouble but he doesn't care as long as he can meet spiderman the next day.

Spiderman dropped him on the street to his house, he wave before leaving.

He tried to open his window but it was locked Jennifer must have done that, he sigh, he'll have to face her wrath!

He unlock the door, quietly walking in and shutting the door, he tiptoed to the stairs he was almost there, when.

"You're late Louis," the living room light turn on revealing Jennifer with a bottle in her arms, with some other empty bottles around her, was she drunk?

Louis shrink, making himself small as possible, as she took slow steps toward him.

"You're bursted! I've noticed this resent rebellious attitude of yours, breaking curfew when ever you like." She took some gulps of her beer.