Chapter 28

"ENOUGH! ROBERT LOUIS DRAKE! YOU WASTED THOSE YEARS FOR NOTHING, TO YOUR LOSS! YOU CAN'T STAY WITH ME! YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY WOMAN WHO TAKES GOOD CARE OF YOU! I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A KID, IS WAY TOO RISKY! GET THAT? NOW LEAVE!"

Fury yelled Louis hug himself running away tears pouring out of his eyes.

He suddenly run into the dark, peter had his hands on his pockets bowing his head.

"Peter?" Louis touched him.

"I hate you Louis! you're a horrible person!" Peter yelled crying.

Louis back off running on his hills, he saw Jennifer's boyfriends yelling insult at him.

"You're worthless pieces of shit!
No one cares! No one ever will
I swear god I hate you!
You're useless scum!
So pathetic!
Stupid!
Wimp!" Those words echoes as he ran, he tripped and fell.

He saw booth standing before him. "Agent 006!" Baron yelled.

He felt a tight grip on his neck, he choke, looking straight at the emotional face he saw himself, the winter whisperer!

"Louis is dead!" He whispered.

Louis shook his head no, no no

No!

Louis dropped from the bed, he was choking, the heat had creep up to his body, he couldn't breath, he felt he was been suffocated, he managed to get on his feet.

He needed to get away from them all, he is a danger! Or is it they are in danger.

******

"Louis? Lou?" Peter walked in, the room was empty, the bed was in a terrible state, the pillows spread on the floor.

Peter dropped the tray on the nightstand, "Louis are you here buddy?" He carefully walked to the bathroom twisting the knob, he gently push the door opened revealing the frozen bathtub.

"Jeez! Louis!" Peter screamed.

Louis shot from the ice tackling peter on the floor, his fist raised high in the air, his eyes were blue like grey.