D I V I D E D|| YOUR FAULT

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOU 

I KNOW IM SO NICE 

ANYWAY ONTO THE STORYYYY

FOLKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

-----------------------------

NEW YORK

M.I.T

TONY STARK IS ON HIS STARK PHONE TALKING TO HIS BELOVED CHILD AS SHE RAMBLES ON TO her father "No Dad I didn't burn the house down what makes you think that" The older Stark raises an eyebrow.

"Because of how you phrased your sentence" Tony can hear the sounds of something popping and a curse "UNCLE VIS NO PUT THAT DOWN".The Father can hear his Daughter giving a nervous chuckle "Ah gotta go see ya Dad.good luck and i love you"

The call disconnects causing Tony to sigh with silent laugher.

A stage crew member comes back stage and heads towards the genius "Your up Mr Stark".The older Stark nods his head and makes his way to the stage. A soft piano melody begins to play as the older Maria plays.

A giggling 4 year old rushes towards her grandmother "Granny can i play too" Maria smiles down at the little brown haired girl that looks just like her father "Of course darling" Maria stark helps her granddaughter up onto the bench.

Maria Stark begins to play again as baby Maria watches with intrigue always wanting to learn "Try to remember the kind of September. When grass was green . . ." The granddaughter sighs in contentment as she leans into her grandmother's side.

Maria stark stops singing at hearing her husband walking in but continues to let her fingers glide along the keys.Small dark brown eyes watching her hands as she tilts her head in wonder.Her grandmothers beautiful voice says "Wake up, dear, and say goodbye to your father."

Maria can hear her grandfathers rough voice "Who's the homeless person on the couch?" Tony who as his daughter and mother were on the piano was sleeping on the couch gets up laughing "This is why I love coming home for Christmas,bringing Rees . . . right before you leave town.".

The mother to Tony plants a small kiss on her granddaughters head as she tells her husband "Be nice, dear, he's been studying abroad." Howard moves to take the ridiculous santa hat of his son's head.

"Really, which broad? What's her name?" Tony mutters "Chloe" Howard glares at his poor excuse for a son "Do me a favour? Try not to burn the house down before Monday." Tony lifts his hands and sarcastically says.

"Okay, so it's Monday. That is good to know. I will plan my toga party accordingly. Where you going?" Maria leans her head on her granddaughters small one "Your father's flying us to the Bahamas for a little getaway."

Howard moves ruffling his granddaughters hair causing her to giggle "We might have to make a quick stop." Tony stands next to his mother placing a gentle hand on his small daughters head "At the Pentagon. Right? Don't worry, you're gonna love the holiday menu at the commissary."

Little Maria giggles "Fun grandpa right" Howard rolls his eyes but their is a fondness in them "Yeah Maria fun" Older Maria stops playing the piano as Howard turns to his son"You know, they say sarcasm is a metric for potential. If that's true, you'll be a great man some day.Your gonna be a fantastic role model for that little girl...I'll get the bags."

Marias grandpa leaves to grab the bags.Tony's mom stands up picking up the small child in her arms, much to the enjoyment of said child "yay granny" Maria smiles down at her granddaughter pressing a kiss to her temple.