D I V I D E D || WHAT IS THIS

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHATS GOOD 

I AM SOBBING 

THIS CHAPTER HURTS SO MUCH 

AND IV'E HIT YOU IN THE FEELS WITH THE TITLE 

BECAUSE IF I AM SUFFERING 

YOU WILL TOO 

NOW ONTO THE STORYYY

----------------------------

EX HYDRA BASE 

SIBERIA 

STEVE ROGERS BRINGS THE QUINJET INTO LAND BESIDES ZEMO'S CATERPILLAR TRUCK ON THE remote icy mountain top. The jet's wings fold up beside the fuselage.On board Bucky pulls out rack of guns labeled 'Romanoff'. The ex hydra agents gets flashes of his time with the redhead during her red room days.

Shaking his head to rid his thoughts He decides to take a light machine gun. Bucky and Steve stand together, waiting for the exit ramp to descend. "You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?"

Bucky smiles remembering when he was just Bucky Barnes from Brooklyn instead of the winter soldier "Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?" Steve shares an identical grin as he recalls "You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead."

Bucky squints trying to remember the redheads name " What was her name again?" Steve thanks to his incredible memory tells his best friend "Dolores. You called her Dot." Bucky shakes his head as he looks down at the floor reminiscing at how old they are and how much times have changed

"She's gotta be a hundred years old right now." Steve smiles as he clamps his hand on Bucky's shoulder. "So are we, pal." The two brothers share a final look before steve grabs his cowl and they step outside into the cold snow.

As they approach the large bunker doors steve walks ahead incase they are attacked by the other winter soldiers " He can't have been here more than a few hours." Bucky nods before answering "Long enough to wake them up."

A grime silence falls over them at the fact that yes there could very well be other winter soldiers there who are ready to kill.Steve Rogers steps into the bunker first before his childhood friend follows in behind

Just like old times

The two travel towards an elevator which is a dark blue,stepping inside the two are surrounded with the sound of the elevator descending,as the elevator finally makes it to the floor they have waited for the captain nods before heaving the cage door open.

The two war buddies stay close to the wall,The sniper having been trained to always be ready keeps his gun raised and the safety clicked of.The two can hear the sounds of whispering "Dad maybe i should go first since ya know you can be intimidating"

An offended sound comes from the other voice "WHAT do you mean" the voice that spoke the first time sighs "Look let me take the lead okay buddy" The other voice sounds as though they have a glare in their voice "Don't call me buddy I am your father not 'buddy' caphise "

"Okay...buddy" The two soldiers ready their weapons...a shield and gun as the people on the other side attempt to open the door .The captain asks his best friend "You ready?" and in response gets a Yeah back  "Even in the suit you still can't open the door nice one, honey" The younger voice sarcastically laughs "Ha ha ha hilarious YOU open the door then papa"

Finally the door is pushed open and Steve Rogers stares in surprise at the two Starks behind the door.Maria breaks it "Okay now you're just showing of...i swear that door purposely wouldn't move for me"