D I V I D E D|| SIGNING TURNS DEADLY

SUP GUYS

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP

I OFFICIALLY HAVE TWO MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL

AND THEN EXAMS START

EXAMS ARE A NIGHTMARE BUT AFTER THEM

I WILL BE BACK TO WRITING CHAPS EVERYDAYYYYYY

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYYY

----------------------------

VIENNA

AUSTRIA

NEW REPORTERS AWAIT OUTSIDE THE UNITED NATIONS ALL THAT CAN BE HEARD OUT IN THE streets are reporters speaking over one another trying to get the latest news out "At a special United Nations conference 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords."

Inside the building maria looks over towards a man wearing a sharp suit that reminds her of her dads and stands, looking through a glass wall. "Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?" Natasha still keeping a grip on her nieces shoulder answers politely "Yes?"

The Un staff member looks at the pair before clearing her throat "These need your signature" Maria watches as the man turns his head making eye contact with the teen "Thank you." The young Stark hears the sounds of the womans retreating footsteps.

"You okay маленькая балерина" (Little ballerina)" Maria nods her head and answers her aunt "Yeah auntie i'm good just don't like big crowds which is ironic since i'm a Stark" The mans amused voice interrupts the twos conversation.

"I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight." The brown and redhead both give identical smirks as each answer differently "Well i had to get used to it but i don't particularly like it mr nice suit man" The man smiles at the teen and nicely says.

"You can call me T'Challa Miss Stark" Maria beams and says "And you can call me Maria,Miss Stark makes me sound like a 50 year old lady" Natasha steers the conversation back to what the king's son asked just moments ago"Oh, well, it's not always s...

"You can call me T'Challa Miss Stark" Maria beams and says "And you can call me Maria,Miss Stark makes me sound like a 50 year old lady" Natasha steers the conversation back to what the king's son asked just moments ago"Oh, well, it's not always so flattering."