D I V I D E D|| WHEN DO WE LEAVE

WHATS GOOD GUYS IM HERE WITH A CHAP FOR YOU ALLL 

I KNOW IM SO NICE WHAT CAN I SAY 

HOPEFULY YOU ENJOY 

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYY

-----------------------------

NEW YORK

AVENGERS COMPOUND

MARIA STARK HANDS ARE PLACED ON HER UNCLE'S SHOULDER AS SHE LOOKS DOWN AT THE document.The teenage girl can hear her two uncles arguing in the background causing maria to sigh.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Maria stays quiet trying to read the writing on the document "So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?".

The teenage stark looks over towards her dad and sees him lying on the couch with a hand on his head seeming to be annoyed at the group.Maria frowns wondering if her dad is having another headache.

Maria can hear her Uncle Rhodes sarcastically says " A 117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, "No, that's cool. We got it. ".The falcon having his arms crossed uses a hand to gesture his annoyance "How long are you going to play both sides?".

The vision speaks over everyone trying to settle them down "I have an equation." Maria looks towards her uncle vision and tilts her head "Okay uncle please enlighten us" as her uncle sam sarcastically says "Oh, this will clear it up.".

The android doesn't let up and instead provides an answer " In the eight years since Mr

The android doesn't let up and instead provides an answer " In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

Maria remembers her father reliving himself as iron man and the full on panic the then 4 year old had at the thought of her father putting himself in danger and being taken away from her again.

Maria feels her Uncle Steve placing his hand on hers,giving it a squeeze "Are you saying it's our fault?" Vision's head lifts a little as he calmly states " I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict . . . breeds catastrophe. Oversight . . . oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

Maria nods her head seeming to understand what her uncle Vision is talking about.Marias god father cockily says "Boom." Maria pipes in "You looking for this" At seeing her Uncle Sam and Rhodes experssion she sheepishly smiles.

"Sorry trying to lighten the mood" Maria sees her father still has his hand on his face as her aunt asks "Tony. You are being uncharacteristically non-hyper-verbal." Maria nods her head from her place asking her own question.