D I V I D E D|| NICE TO MEET YOU PARKER

HELLO GUYS 

THIS CHAP IS ONE OF MY FAVS 

PROBABLY BECAUSE ITS PETE AND MARIA 

its also very sad so im sowwy 

BUT ANYWAY 

NOW ONTO THE STORY FOLKSSSSSS

--------------------------

QUEENS 

NEW YORK

MARIA STARK SITS IN AN OFFICE CHAIR NEXT TO HER AUNT AS HER SIDE GETS WRAPED.THE 14 YEAR OLD sighs at having another thing being wrapped...the teen thinks about if she still had her head wrap how she would look like a mummy.

Maria watches as Ross calmly walks into the room almost taunting everyone "I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" The 14 year old shakes her head no as her father says "We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it."

Tony keeps a hand in his daughters hair still being mindful of the tender area on her head " You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

Marias eyes widen in protest and is about to voice her anger but her aunt beats her to it.

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" Ross faces a now standing Tony " If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

Maria winces as Natasha grips the bandage too tight "Sorry ria" Maria places hand on her aunts "It's fine" Tony feels himself being backed into a seat "All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in."

Ross with a smile in his voice asks "How would that end any differently from the last time?" Tony glares " Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. 72 hours, guaranteed." Maria watches as the bitch thinks everything over.

" 36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson." Maria narrows her eyes finding that to be bullshit but then her eyes widen at hearing her father's response "Thank you, sir." Tony rubs his hand on his chest and slumps, exhaling. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

Natasha having finished wrapping her nieces side puts everything away as Maria moves to crouch in front of her Dad

Natasha having finished wrapping her nieces side puts everything away as Maria moves to crouch in front of her Dad.placing her hand on his thigh and the other where his hand is "No Dad that is not normal"

Natasha having put the supplies away gets out of her chair and moves towards the two starks,placing a hand on her friends shoulder before moving her hand to play with her nieces hair "You alright?"

Tony looks down at his daughters brown eyes that remind him so much of his own " Always" Maria winces at seeing her fathers black eye causing the older Stark to grab her hand in his own and pressing a kiss to it.