D I V I D E D || BUT I DID IT

HELO FOLKS,FRIENDS,PEOPLE,FELLOW WATTPADERS 

HOW ARE WE TODAY

I AM HERE TO GIFT YOU ANOTHER CHAP 

*EVERYONE CHEERS*

I KNOW,I KNOW 

IM JUST TOO NICE 

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYYYY

----------------------------

HOTEL

GERMANY

ZEMO STANDS NEAR A PHONE BOX AS THE SNOW OUTSIDE THE WINDOW FALLS A MAN WALKS through sending a breeze through the small space "Guten Morgen, Zimmerservice?" (Good morning. Room service.)

Zemo answers into the phone "Guten Morgen Frau Leiber. Zimmer 201 hier" (Good morning, Mrs. Leiber. This is room 201.) The german innkeeper sighs a found sigh "Ah, Herr Müller. Speck und schwarzer Kaffee für Sie, ja?" (Ah, Mr. Müller. Bacon and black coffee again today?)

Zemo chuckles into the phone and grips it tighter " Wie gut Sie mich kennen." (You know me so well.)

------------------

In Zemo's room the german innkeeper knocks on the door and says "Hallo? Ihr Frühstück ist hier. Darf ich mich reinlassen? Herr Müller? Herr Müller? Oh mein Gott!" (Hello? Your breakfast is here. May I let myself in? Mr Müller? Mr Müller? Oh God!)

What the brown haired woman comes into and discovers the dead body of a man who used to go by Dr. Theo Broussard in the bathtub.

----------------------------

There is utter silence on the quinjet as both men out of time think and reflect on what has just transpired,Bucky Barnes is the one to break it "What's going to happen to your friends...and that girl maria is it that helped us"

Steve stares ahead, heavyhearted. He sighs and shakes his head. "Whatever it is... I'll deal with it.And Maria is a smart girl she will know what to do" Bucky blinks in disbelief "She's a kid" Steve looks down at the steering wheel "She's seen more than anyone should...believe me Buck she's going to be fine"

Bucky nods but He looks thoughtful shaking his head a little "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve

Bucky nods but He looks thoughtful shaking his head a little "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." The blonde haired man glances around at his best friend. "What you did all those years . . . it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice. The team can see that and Maria sees that as well"

 The team can see that and Maria sees that as well"