D I V I D E D || I KNOCKED THE A OUT OF AV

HEY GUYSSSS

WOW IM HERE WITH A CHAP FOR YOU ALL 

THIS ONE IS AH SAD 

BUT NEXT ONE IS GONNA BREAK YOUR HEARTS 

BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL IS BREAKING MINE 

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS 

IF YOU SAID SIBERA 

THEN DING DING DING 

YOU ARE IN FACT CORRECT 

NOW OTNO THE STORYYYY

---------------------------------

THE RAFT 

OCEAN

MARIA STARK PLACES HER HAND IN HER FATHERS OUTSTRETCHED ONE AS SHE EXITS THE CHOPPER Her father walks a little ahead of her "So? You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy."

Maria winces at seeing her father's hand in a sling...she has a moment to think 'i swear that man is going to get me killed from how much I worry' Maria is brought out of her thoughts by the disgusting voice of the fossil in front of her

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells." Maria scoffs and smartly says "And you're lucky I haven't punched your teeth in...its a good thing for you that i legally cannot hit the old and dying"

Ross growls like a dog causing Maria to blink and fold her lip in to keep from laughing right in his face " Ross sternly glares at Tony Stark and ushers them to walk.Maria stays close behind her father hating this god awful place that is keeping her family here.

Maria and her father stumble upon a screen that shows Wanda Maximoff in a stary jacket and a collar on her neck...Maria gasps at how...broken her aunt looks compared to her usual joy.Maria looks at her father and states "We need to get them the fuck out of here...Dad you know that they don't deserve this"

Tony walks ahead causing Maria to sigh at being ignored by her Father.Once she makes it to the large chamber doors which jesus what are they in jurassic park...honestly her inner fangirl is coming out because this reminds her of star wars...

honestly her inner fangirl is coming out because this reminds her of star wars

That is until she sees the cells that hold her family and friends in them.The younger Stark can hear clapping and then her uncle Clints bitter voice "The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not."

"