D I V I D E D|| THANK GOD

HEY HEY HEY

WHATS GOING ONNNN

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

BUT YA KNOW EXAMS HAVE BEEN ANNOYING ASS HELL

BUT HERES AN UPDATE BECAUSE IM VERY NICE

OKAY GOTTA GO TO MY EXAM NOW

*CRIES*

NOW ONTO THE STORY

------------------------------

UN BUNKER 

TONY STARK AND JAMES RHODES SIT IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM AS THEY GO OVER THE ACORDS AGAIN...until the sound of the news catches both mens attention.Tony looks over towards the large screen tv and sees something that makes his heart stop.

"A bomb hidden in a news van . . . ripped through the UN building in Vienna." Tony feels his breathing catching in his throat..Thats where Natasha and Maria were.

Oh god please be alright.

He's already lost one of the most important people in his life.

He cannot lose another.

Not his daughter !

"More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka.Reports have stated that Miss Stark and Miss Romanoff are not one of these victims" Tony feels a hand on his shoulder "Breath Tones breath".

Tony puts a hand on the others and turns to face them seeing Rhodey.After finally catching his breath the father rasps "I need to call Nat and make sure they are both okay Rhodes" Rhodey nods his head "Yeah of course".

Tony reaches into his suit pocket and grabs out his phone.The older stark places his phone to his ear and lets the sound of the ringing fill his ears "Stark" Tony breaths in relief "Romanoff,are you okay..where's Rees is she okay?".

Natasha's calm voice answers his worries "Im good Tony,Maria got hit in the head but she's gotten taken care of " Tony puts the phone on speaker in order for his best friend to hear "Where are you both".

"On our way back" Tony sighs in relief and nods to himself, "But" Tony feels the same panic creep inside him again "But what?" Natasha sucks air through her clenched teeth "She's a little out of it since she got hit and is pretty druged up".

Tony closes his eyes "Can I speak to her" There is silence until Natasha's voice answers "She's asleep right now" Tony looks at Rhodey "This is gonna sound weird...but can you put the phone near her so i can hear her breathe.I just need to hear something that is her".

Natasha has a smile in her voice as she says "Of course Tony" Tony is met with silence until he hears the sounds of light snores.The two men listen in silence as the girl sleeps peacefully "How bad was the hit"

The red head looks down at the sleeping girl "She has a bandage that wraps around her whole head..but not too bad" But that doesn't reassure the father at all.Rhodey seeing his best friend starting to panic again replies "Call us when you get close"

Natasha before disconnecting answers "Of course".Rhodey takes dramatic breaths hoping that his partner will copy "Breathe Tony,you heard sunshine snoring and Natasha saying that they are all okay".

Tony nods his head and takes deep breaths for what feels like the hundredth time "She needs to be okay,she's needs to be"

Rhodey places a comforting hand on his other shoulder "She will be tones,if i do recall she is a Stark and you guys seem to have a 'no death policy' " That causes a chuckle from the ex playboy "Thank you James"