END CREDIT

AHHHH THIS IS THE LAST OFICAL CHAP AND THEN DIVIDED IS DONE 

IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE !

SO THIS ONE IS VERY CUTE AND A VERY AW MOMENT 

NOW ONTO THE END CREDITTTTTT

-----------------------------

AVENGERS COMPOUND 

NEW YORK 

MARIA STARK SITS ON THE COMPOUNDS CEILING LOOKING AT THE NIGHT SKY THE TEEN SIGHS in peace a content smile present on her face.The brown eyed teen feels something being placed on her shoulder.

"Don't need you to get sick" Maria laughs before pulling the blanket tighter against herself "Well you are right about that" Tony sits down next to her his own blanket wrapped around himself "My amore what are you doing up here" (My love)

Maria sighs before telling her dad "I just wanted to come up to think everything has just been crazy i guess" Tony scoffs before pulling her into a side hug "Yeah it has been" Maria turns her head to look up at her dad.

"You have to promise me something papa" Tony nods his head "Anything baby" Maria sighs before her face goes blank.

"I don't know why but i feel like something big is coming...something that most of us aren't going to make so no matter what happens to me you have to keep moving" Tony shakes his head "Mari-"

But Maria is insistent "Please Daddy i fee- no i know something is coming and i want to prepare myself so i need to hear you promise that if something happens to me you keep living and you try to move on"

Tony shakes his head again and closes his eyes "Maria you mean everything to me you can't just expect me to be able to move on" The ten nods her head "But i can papa you are strong...stronger than steve and anyone i know so please i need to hear you say that you promise so i can sleep"

Tony sighs placing a long kiss on his daughter's head before he mutters into her hair...

"I promise" 

🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

MARIA STARK WILL RETURN