D I V I D E D|| MY NAME IS ZEMO

HI GUYS 

BEEN A WHILE 

THIS CHAP IS VERY SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY THE NEXT ONE WILL HOPEFULY BE LONG 

DON'T QOUTE ME ON THAT THOUGH 

ANYWAY ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYYY

-----------------------------------------

AMERICA

CLEVELAND

VASILY KARPOV SITS HUNCHED OVER AS HE EATS AT THE TABLE IN HIS CLUSTERED HOUSE.The man hears the sound of something crashing outside turing to face the noise before  he stands up and makes his way towards the blinds.

Karpov draws the blinds and peers through seeing a man looking at the front of his car that is crumpled from the crash.The man turns from the car and makes direct eye contact with Vasily.

Karpov shuts the blinds,startled that he has been seen...

"Hello? Is this your car out front?" The man outside moves until he is standing outside the window "I jumped the curb." Karpov eyes his gun nearby wondering if he is going to need it.

The mans voice outside becomes louder as he moves away from the window and towards the front door "Maybe we could take care of it ourselves. If you wanna call the cops, tha--that's okay too, I guess."

The man inside the house urgently says "No. No cops." The man outside sighs in relief "Thank you." The older man opens his door but what he doesn't expect is to get punched in the face and knocked out.

The man uses a sledgehammer that he found laying around to smash a hole in the wall. SMASH,SMASH,SMASH is all that can be heard as the sledgehammer connected to the wall.Finally it breaks and allows him to retrieve a large box from inside the hole and tips the contents onto a table.

Karpov is hanging upside down, tied to pipes in his basement. And now matter how hard he pulls he just can't seem to get out.

Various documents are scattered everywhere but that's not what gets the mans attention no..it is infact a red book with the star on the cover.The man holds the red book for a moment then opens a file. Inside is a photo of a young Karpov in his military uniform and beret.

The man who was just previously outside turns to Karpov and mocks him "You have kept your looks, Colonel. Congratulations." Karpov doesn't respond as his head is still trapped in a sink, which is filling with water.

" Karpov doesn't respond as his head is still trapped in a sink, which is filling with water

"Mission report: December 16, 1991." Karpov grunts,rasping out "Who are you?" the man nods his head tightening his grip on the red book "My name is Zemo. I will repeat my question. Mission report. December 16, 1991."

Karpov stays calm asking "How did you find me?" The man now known as Zemo flips through the pages of the book "When SHIELD fell, Black Widow released HYDRA files to the public

Karpov stays calm asking "How did you find me?" The man now known as Zemo flips through the pages of the book "When SHIELD fell, Black Widow released HYDRA files to the public. Millions of pages much of it encrypted, not easy to decipher. But . . . I have experience. And patience. A man can do anything if he has those."

The hydra agent binded down asks with his thick russian accent prominent "What do you want?" Zemo repeats himself "Mission report. December 16. 1991." Karpov breathlessly states "Go . . . to . . . hell."

Zemo goes to lean on the sink as water continues to flow into it. He turns off the tap and studies Karpov's upside down face. "HYDRA deserves its place on the ash heap. So your death would not bother me. But I'd have to use this book . . . and other bloodier methods to find what I need. I don't look forward to that. You'd only be dying for . . . your pride."

Zemo stares at Karpov then nods resignedly. He turns the tap back on.The water is up to Karpov's eyes. Zemo watches the water level rise.Karpov mutters his agencies words into the air one last time "Hail HYDRA."

Holding the red book Zemo walks away leaving Karpov to twitch and struggle in his bindings.

🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

AHHHH SO ZEMO IS HERE 

I DON'T WIKE IT 

KARPOV DIED 

FUN FUN FUN 

MARIA IS GONNA APPER IN THE NEXT CHAP 

FANTASTIC 

IM TIRED 

COOL 

ANYWAY NOW ONTO 

MARVEL MEME OF THE DAY