D I V I D E D || WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

HELLO GUYS 

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP FOR YOU ALL 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY 

I HAD QUITE A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS 

THROUGH THE TEARS AND ALL 

SO NOW LETS GET ONTO THE STORYYY

----------------------------

UN BUNKER

STREETS SURROUNDING THE AREA ALL FADE OUT AS THOUGH THEY LOST THE ONE THING KEEPING THEM RUNING...which they did.Inside the Un bunker Maria watches as the lights inside all dim until they fade into black.

The teen looks around the dark room scared but determined to find out what has gone wrong and what has caused the blackout.Outside the room Maria can hear Everett Ross order "Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go."

Tony looks frantically looks around the room for his daughter before taping his glasses summoning his trusted AI " FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage."Back inside the office Maria hears her aunt calmly say "Sub-level 5, east wing."

Just as they are about to leave maria worriedly shouts "Wait...what do I do ?" Steve looks down at the 14 year old kid "Stay here" Maria goes to answer but the trio have already bolted out of the room,leaving the teen inside.

T'Challa with a phone in his hand watches as the captain,falcon and agent 13 sprint out of the room.

-----------------------

Bucky Barnes watches as red lights blink giving the room some light,The ex hydra assassin roughly asks "What the hell is this?" Zemo stares hard at the man before tilting his head "Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean, your real home." The man who has a plan to tear the avengers apart brings out a book from his shoulder bag.

" The man who has a plan to tear the avengers apart brings out a book from his shoulder bag

The soldier feels his eyes widen in fear...please anything but that book that turns him into a monster.Zemo removes his glasses from his face and walks towards the soon to be winter soldier

The brown haired man opens the book that will control the monster and submit the man caged inside turning on the torchlight so he can see the pages he begins to read out...

"Желание".(Longing).

Bucky closing his eyes and wishing that this was just him having a nightmare tearfully says "No. " The best friend to steve tilts his head back as though it will prevent him from hearing the words.

 " The best friend to steve tilts his head back as though it will prevent him from hearing the words