D I V I D E D|| UNCLE RHODEY

WOW THIS CHAP IS SAD

OH ALSO HELLO

BUT YEAH THIS CHAP IS SAD

I CRIED

SO HERE IS A VIDEO ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS SENT ME

HAMILTON

BECAUSE HAMILTON IS AMAZING DON'T EVEN @ ME ON THAT ONE

ALSO THIS IS TOTALLY MARIA AND ROSS AND RHODEY

SO HAVE FIUN GUYS !

---------------------------------------

WE STAN THIS FRIENDSHIP

---------------------------------------

AIRPORT

GERMANY

SAM ARROWS TOWARDS IRON MAN USING RED WING THAT HE JUST FIRED IN ORDER TO CRACK into Tony Starks helmet.Maria dives for her father but is relieved when she sees him flying again.

Scott blocks T'Challa's path wanting to protect his teammates."You wanna get to them... you gotta go through me" Maria blinks because wow Scott is still huge and is now becoming a HUGE problem...yeah no...the teenage girl sighs because wow that was not funny,not at all.

Maria watches as Scott sweeps his gigantic foot through the crates that T'Challa is standing on, the crates smash into pieces.Scott reaches towards the black panther but before he can reach the black cat he is engulfed in explosions as War Machine swoops towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to War Machine's back.

Peter fires more webs and wraps them around Scott's over-sized arms.As peter swings he delivers a kick to the side of Scott's mask causing the LARGE man to stumble from the impact.Back on the ground Clint fires arrows at the black panther only for the agile cat to dodge.

Clint fires two more exploding arrows but those are caught by the king of wakanda as though it was nothing,Clint seeing that hes...well fucked decides to be nice because when isnt her ever nice to people ? "We haven't met yet" the archer flattens his bow and spins it around..you know like a show off.

you know like a show off