D I V I D E D|| I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF

HI GUYS 

IM BACK AGAIN 

YOU MUST BE REAL ANNOYED WITH ME 

BUT I HAVE BEEN ON A ROLL WITH WRITING SO...

WHY STOP NOW ?

HERES THE CHAP FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

-------------------------

VIENNA

AUSTRIA

FIRE CREWS HOSE DOWN THE BUILDINGS AS SIRENS BLARE THROUGH THE SMOKE FILLED SKY.Sharon Carter strides through with a man in a green jumpsuit "Call MI-6, see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. We need the whole team here in two hours or it's not worth it.".

The blonde agent and the man pass T'Challa who sits on a bench looking stunned. The now rightful king feels a cut on the top part of his forehead Natasha guides an injured Maria to the seat opposite her new friend

Maria hears the sound of a chopper flying overhead and her aunt whispering "I will be back" Maria grunts knowing that shaking her head will hurt.The teen looks over and sees her new friends sad expression.

"Hey T'Challa" The man in question turns to face the teen "I lost my aunt just before I arrived to Vienna.She um she was the one person who believed in me and gave me hope when no one else did.So although i don't know what its like to lose a father, though i have come close many times, i do know what its like to lose someone close to you"

T'Challa nods his head "Thank you Maria" Natasha comes back with some bandages to wrap around the girls head.Taking a seat the redhead wraps her nieces head " I'm very sorry.".T'Challa glances at her,holding his fathers ring.

T'Challa glances at her,holding his fathers ring

"In my culture death is not the end. It's more of a . . . stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where . . . you can run forever." Natasha glances over her nieces head and nods " That sounds very peaceful."

T'Challa stares ahead at the chaos from the explosion "My father thought so

T'Challa stares ahead at the chaos from the explosion "My father thought so." Maria watches as he puts the ring on his finger "I am not my father. The teen and aunt make eye contact before Maria places a hand on her now bandaged head.