D I V I D E D|| MEETING

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAP 

HELLO 

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYYYYY

THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN TO WRITE 

-----------------------------

NEW YORK

AVENGERS COMPOUND

STEVE ROGERS SITS AT HIS DESK AS HE WATCHES THE NEWS REPORT FROM THEIR LATEST mission "11 Wakandan's were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditionally reclusive Wakandan's were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred."

The king of wakanda sadly says "Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil. Not only because of the actions of criminals, but by the indifference of those pledged to stop them. Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all."

The news reporter goes on too say "The Wakanda king went on to . . ." But the captain turns the news off not being able to hear anymore...Only for the blonde man to hear the sound coming from a different part of the compound.

"They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these." Steve approaches seeing Wanda brushing her fingers sadly through a sleeping Maria as the teen leans on her aunt content in being there.

Wanda was scared to say the least at being near her Niece after what she had done.But Maria is stubborn and went into her aunts room giving her a big hug and telling her it was not her fault.And then the teen feel asleep.

"What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeri -" Steve turns the tv of placing the remote back where he got it.The man out of time leans against the doorframe.

Wanda looks down at her nieces calm face imagining all the people she killed and seeing Maria as one of them "It's my fault

Wanda looks down at her nieces calm face imagining all the people she killed and seeing Maria as one of them "It's my fault.".Steve shakes his head "That's not true." The brown haired woman looks up from maria and towards the man that saved her and her twin.

" The brown haired woman looks up from maria and towards the man that saved her and her twin