She grabbed his hair and yank him to the door he whimpered cringing to the door.

"Am tired, can't teach you a proper lesson," she pout taking another gulp of her beer.

"Since you love staying out late, why don't you get out! Sleep on the street for this night!" She smirk at the horror on Louis's face, walking back to seat.

"I-is..." Louis stuttered shaking in fear, he can't sleep outside.

"Get out of my house, Louis!" Jennifer simply said. He stayed put annoying her more.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, SON OF BITCH!" She threw her bottle at him, it crash on the wall and shatter cutting the back of his neck, he yelped grabbing his bleeding side.
"GET. OUT. !" She yelled throwing another bottle at him fortunately for him he was out, the bottle crash on the door. Is she crazy?!

Louis walk slowly on the dried street in the cold night, he found a bench beside a street light, making himself comfortable.

He pulled his old cracked phone out calling spiderman, of curse spiderman had a different number from Peter Parker.

"Spiderman man on the line?" He heard the gorgeous voice of his friend.

"H-hey, umm, i-is l-louis, I w-was w-wondering i-if you could c-come," he stuttered biting his lips.

"Of course, I'll be right there. Karen track Louis phone." He spoke to his AI as the call ended.

Louis sigh, he brought his hands close to his mouth and sigh, opening them he saw a flake of snow, it was beautiful, he had start liking his powers, after all it wasn't bad.

"Look who is here!" A familiar voice called out, Louis head shot up to see FLASH, he was smirking, not only flash, he came with some other boys Louis found too familiar.

"I know this dude, he punched my nose and ran away the other day!" There stood the guys that tried to robe Louis.

Louis was more than surprise, he was shocked, scared to scorn! Petrified. He pushed himself further in the bench.

Flash grabbed his hoodie collar, pulling him close to his face, "you'll regret this night!" He yanked Louis up pressing him against the wall, the search his pockets for money but found nothing.

"Fucking bastard! He has nothing!"

Let's give him a hey! Is been long. Flash pinned his hands, leaving his stomach without protection, the boys started punching and kicking, Louis yelp and screamed in pain as they punched.

"My turn!" Flash instructed having another person hold him, blood was already pouring out from his mouth his stomach hurts.

Flash stood in front of him, throwing severe blows to his stomach, he screamed and cried out!

Finally he was dropped to the floor, he clung his stomach tight coughing and groan as they kick him.

One of the boys pulled out a little knife, "hurting you a little won't hurt," he laughed, as two of his friends raised Louis to his feet, he was barely conscious. The boy press the knife on his stomach.

"Your life is on my hand, beg us! And we won't hurt you!" The teen said.

Louis just kept groaning, from the pain.

"SPIDERMAN!" one of the boys screamed, the teen holding the knife panicked and stab Louis mistakenly.

"What have you done mark? Jess you stab someone!" They allowed Louis to dropped before running off, spiderman was able to punch some of the bandits before the scrambled away.

"No no no!" He ran to his bleeding friend scooping him in his arms he swung away to the avengers tower.

"Louis stay with me please, you'll be okay," he kept murmuring to himself as he swung repressing his tears.

"MR BANNER!" Spiderman yelled once he was in the tower.

Dr banner came running with Tony and Steve by his side.

"Who the hell is this?" Tony asked.

"Please doctor banner help him! He's loosing too much blood!" Spiderman screamed desperately.

Soon enough Louis was taking into care and was treated by Mr banner, he was able to stabilize him and stitch his wound.

During that time spiderman was able to tell Steve and Tony who Louis was and how they met.

********

"The kid is okay, his awake now, luckily for him, the knife was a small one," doctor banner smiled as Peter sigh putting back his mask.

He ran to where Louis was seated on the bed looking around in fear.

"S-spiderman!" He looked happy to see his friend.

"Louis you're okay!" Spiderman pulled the younger boy in a bone crush hug. "I was scared you know, how did it happened, why didn't you go home? You told me you were going when you left!" Spiderman blurted.

"I-i b-broke c-curfew, s-so t-the d-door was l-locked," he lied.

"You scared the crap out of me!" Spiderman sigh.

"S-sorry," Louis gave him a small smile.

"You're forgiven, hey! I've an idea, since you're here why can't we look for Mr S?" Spiderman proposed.

"H-how?" Louis looked confused.

"Through the help of Friday, Mr Stark AI, she's got all information! Friday?" Spiderman called out.

"Hello Mr Parker!" The AI greeted Louis stare at spiderman is surprise.

"P-peter Parker, is it you?" He gasped...

Duh duh duh...... The book is in suspense, get ready to be amazed.

Pls don't kill me the next chapter might be a little unfair, but come on is a book!

Vote if you loved!