Chapter 2

Delaney POV

After the dance class, I say bye to everyone and also got Kalen's number. I can't help but notice Loren's glare at me, so I hurry and take Acelynn so we could get home. It was only twelve in the afternoon, so I decided to go the mall. Once I get in, I put Acelynn down to hold my hand.

I pass by a car dealership and see the sign about a Jeep being on sale. I can't keep getting ubers for everywhere I go. I look at the price and smile when it's a price I can afford. I walk in and Acelynn's eyes widens at the sight of so many cars.

I walk up to the car dealer and say "Hey, I'm interested in the Jeep Wrangler that's on sale." He smiles saying "Sure, right this way." He makes me follow him and I guide Acelynn to the back of the dealership.

I see the car and acknowledge how beautiful the car is. "Are you buying it ma'am?" The dealer asks, I nod and he walks out for a second while Acelynn runs around the car. The dealer comes back in saying "I've checked all of your credit and you can take this beauty home."

I grin and thank him as I'm given the keys to my new ride. "Come on, Acelynn." I say expecting to hear her footsteps, but I hear nothing. "Acelynn." I say looking around.

"Is there a problem ma'am?" The guy asks and I say "My daughter. I can't find her." He gasps starting to look around to. "Acelynn, princess come out. Where are you?" I ask a little nervous, yet I can't find her.

"What does she look like?" The dealer asks. "You'll know she's my daughter when you see her." I say.

"Acelynn?" I say a little louder starting to panic.

Billie POV

I walk around the mall with Dani, Isaac, and Elijah, I jump a little when I feel something grab my leg. I look down to see it's a little girl. "Hello to you, you cutie." I say.

"Who are you talki-" Eli says but stops when he sees me with a baby. I pick her up "Where the hell did that baby come from?" Dani asks. "She grabbed my leg just now." I answer. "She's cute." Dani says poking her nose.

"You think she's lost?" Isaac asks. "No... 'cause a baby would be here all alone." I say, he flips me off. "Maybe she wandered off." Eli says. "Duh." I say obviously. "Well put her in the lost and found." He says.

"How dumb do you fucking sound, you can't put a baby in the lost and found like it's some garbage you bozo." I say.

"Then what are we gonna do?" Dani asks. "Just follow me." I say walking towards the security poll. The security guards looks up and smiles when they notice it's me. "I'm such a huge fan! Nice to meet you, how can I help you Miss. Eilish." She says.

"Thanks. Please call me Billie, I found this cute little pumpkin, can you show me what store she came out from?" I ask. "Absolutely." She says and he types on his computer for a while.

The baby girl plays with my chains on my neck fascinated with the jewelry. "Ok, so she came out of the car dealership." The guard says, I thank her and take a quick picture she asked for and say "Come on dickheads, we're going to the car dealership."

"Wait, you're buying another car?" Eli asks confused. "N-" I cut myself off deciding I'm not going to deal with his stupidity. We walk towards the car dealership and I put the little girl down and she runs to someone with blonde hair.

The blonde girl gaps hugging the little girl. I smile a little and the blonde girl turns around. My breath hitches at the sight of the blonde girl. She's beautiful.

She says "Thank you for finding her." I laugh a little, "Well she found me, but it's all good, just being a human being." I say. "Still, thank you. Is there some way I can repay you?" She asks. Oh... she has no idea who I am.