Chapter 26

Billie POV

"Billie? BB? Billie!" I hear my name being called and I snap up to see Cleo and Addy in front of me with a bracelet dangling from both of their hands. "I need help." Cleo says signaling that she wants me to help her put the bracelet on. I take Addy's bracelet and wrap it around her also.

"Thank you!" Addy says kissing my cheek and running with Cleo

I rub my face still startled by that dream. Elinor posting a picture claiming Delaney was her girlfriend. Thank the lesbian Lord that was just a dream, but I still feel weird about it..

To make sure, I take my phone and search up Elinor's name, and I see her account and I don't see anything  besides pictures of her with friends I suppose. "What's wrong love?" I hear a voice say, I look up to see Delaney looking at me concerned. I shake my head saying "Nothing, I'm fine." I lie quickly.

"You sure?" I nod getting out of the bed. "Hey? Wanna talk about it?" Delaney asks grabbing my hand. "I'm fine, D. I promise." I kiss her, she looks at me strangely but I walk out.

Delaney POV

I raise an eyebrow as Billie walks out. She's acting weird today. Suddenly Venti runs in barking crazy. She starts pulling at my sweatpants and I realize she's signaling Acelynn's about to have a seizure. I walk out of the room into the living room. "Where's Acelynn?" I ask.

"She's having a bath. What's the problem?" Dani says. "Seizure." I say running up the stairs. "Uh... Delaney?" Princess says. "What?"

"I think I locked the door." Princess says. "You what!? Who the fuck locks the door!" I get to the bathroom with everyone following behind me. I twist the knob but it doesn't budge. "Oh fuck." I mutter pushing against the door. "What's the big deal, she'll have her seizure and be done, right?" Isaac says.

"Are you fucking stupid, she could hit her head or drown while seizing. We gotta get this door open. Acelynn?" I call out her name but get nothing beside giggles from her little mouth. Little does she know.

"Acelynn baby? Can you hear me? Acelynn." I start hitting the door, the giggles stop and happen again. How can she not hear me? "Acelynn!" I yell her name but I realize there's music playing in the bathroom. That's why she can't hear me.

"Calm down Delaney." Princess. "Calm down!? My daughter is about to fucking seize and possibly drown and I'm suppose to be calm because your dumbass decided to lock the DOOR." I yell at Princess startling her.

I'm still twisting this door knob and banging on the door. I need her to hear me so I can tell her to unlock the door. I'm only hearing giggles, music, and splashes of water. Then all of a sudden, I hear a thunk like sound in the bathroom and I hear rapid movement of water.

I don't know if I got into mother mode or whatever. I kicked the door knob causing the knob to fall off. I slam the door open to see Acelynn underwater convulsing. I grab her out without hesitation and I lift her up a little placing her on my lap.

I watch her seize violently as I push some of Acelynn's wet hair out of her face. Acelynn's squeezing my hand as if she's asking me to help her out of this and it breaks my heart. I know everytime she seizes, she's in a indescribable pain and I can't do anything to help her.

All I can do is watch as I watch my world suffer and go back to normal as if nothing happened. Only a few people know what it's like to feel like a helpless mother. Acelynn relies on me for everything. For help, and I can't help her when she needs it the most.

The best I can do is be there afterwards but I know it isn't enough. I just want to be able to protect her from anything. But I can't do that. Once she finishes seizing, I turn her to her side and I sigh heavily. I wrap the towel around her patting her dry.

"Mommy?" Acelynn says. "Yes baby, I'm here." I say making eye contact with her brown eyes. She smiles a little before her eyes begin to flutter. Usually after someone has a seizure, they're sleepy. I pick up Acelynn and walk past everyone bringing her into my room.

By the time I lay Acelynn down. She's asleep for a 30 minutes to a hour nap. I lotion her and put on her new clothing. I fix her hair and by the time I put her bow in, she stirs and she does her usual groan she does whenever she wakes up and I kiss her on the forehead.

I help her sit up and hand her a bottle of water. I open it for her and help her drink. She pushes it away signaling that she doesn't want anymore. She jumps off the bed and reaches to open the door. I twist the door knob and she pushes the door open and walks out with me behind her.

I look to my right to see Princess looking down. "I'm sorry for locking the door. I really am." She says. "It's alright, I'm sorry for yellin-" Princess cuts me off by saying "Don't apologize for yelling, if something like that were to happen to Cleo, I would fight someone." I laugh a little hugging her and I turn around to see Billie there.

"Can I talk to you alone?" She says. "Yeah." She grabs my hand pulling me into her room.

"What is it?" I ask. "Sit down." I sit on the bed and she sits in front of me clearing her throat.

"Is there a problem?" I ask. "Yes, it's about Elinor. I had a dream about her." Billie says.

"What happened?"

"She posted a photo saying you were her girlfriend."

"You know it was a just a dream right, you know me and Elinor aren't together."

"I know that, but I feel insecure, like I'm not enough. It's like no matter what I do, she always wants your attention."

"Billie." I grab her hands. "This is just a dream that you're over thinking about." I tell her. "What if my dream is trying to tell me that we aren't going to work out? What if you and Elinor are meant to be, huh?" She asks.

"Your dream is just a dream and it will always be just a dream, we are meant to be, it's obvious. You're more than enough to me, you bring happiness into my world, you're perfect."

She smiles a bit and says "You're right, I probably am being paranoid. You would never do that." She says hugging me. I wrap my arms around her and she cups my face kissing me.

Billie's hand glide down to neck. She kisses my jawline, her lips continue to move to neck placing wet kisses and I start to pant.

I wasn't panting out of pleasure, but out of pure fear. She takes my hoodie off of me leaving me in my sports bra. I shut my eyes tightly and Billie pushes me down on her bed softly and she gets on top of me.

He was covering my mouth to muffle my screams and sat directly on top of me, he ran his fingers up my arms and dove into my neck.

Kissing, sucking, biting and choking me. I was scratching at his hand but that just resulted the grip he had on my neck to become tighter.

His hard knees were piercing my stomach and I was begging him to get off of me.

That's when the tears come. I burst out crying causing Billie to stop her movements and say "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please don't cry, come here." Billie pulls me in for a hug as I sob like a weak bitch in her arms.

Hi. Do you guys want me to write Delaney's whole story of her rape or...?