100K Reads: Bonus Chapter

I would like to start by thanking everyone who read this book. Thank you 100 thousand reads, it's freaking crazy and in honour of that, here's a bonus chapter.

Billie POV

"Delaney!" I yell out my girlfriend's name. "What!" She yells back.

"I need your help." I say. I hear her footsteps as she comes down the stairs.

"Yes baby?" She says. "I can't get the tortilla." I extend my arm and show her how far away I am from it.

"In other words, you're short as hell." She snarks. "Shut up."

"Oh! Okay, no tortilla for you then." She throws her hands up and begins to walk away. "No, wait!" I grab her arm.

"Please, I really want a burrito." I tell her and she sighs before going to  the cabinet, opening it and giving me what I wanted.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do without you, you're like giant servant." I say.

"Yeah, I'm a servant now." She clicks her tongue. "Shut up, you know I love you." I bring her to me and peck her lips.

"We've been dating for three years and I still haven't gotten used to always wanting me to shut up." She says.

"Wow, it's really only been 3 years." I say. "I know right, it feels like a lifetime with your annoying ass." Delaney mutters causing me to smack her chest playfully.

She suddenly throws me over her shoulder and I turn into a fit of giggles.

"Delaney, I still want burritos." I complain. "You'll be okay." She says walking me somewhere which I assume is our bedroom.

"But I was craving them." I pout. "And now I'm craving you." She says before walking into our room and closing the door behind us.

_______________

Delaney POV

I open the little box that was in my hand staring at the ring. This could really end up on Billie's finger today. Well, if she says yes.

I hear Billie walk downstairs and I hurry and put the ring in my pocket. She walks over to me and reaches to kiss my lips but I dodge it.

I'm going to tell her I don't want to be with her anymore, and then propose.

"Um, what the fuck is wrong with you?" She asks. "Nothing." I mutter.

"So why won't you kiss me?" She asks. I ignore her and she tries to kiss me again but I push her slightly.
"Why are you acting like that D?" She asks me.

"My name's Delaney." I tell her. "Okay, where is this coming from? We were just fine. Pretty fine actually."

"Well I've been thinking for a while. I don't think that being like this is working out." I say.

"Do you think I'm a joke?"

"What?"

"What the hell are you going on about?"

"I mean I made it pretty clear, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." I tell her covering my smirk with my hand over my mouth.

Billie throws her head back and cackles before saying "This bitch thinks I'm stupid!"

"I'm so serious right now." I keep a straight and Billie gets up. "You are a joke, like really. That's what you are." She grabs her phone.

I get up and ask her where she's going. "No where dumbass! You think I'm gonna raise two kids with you for three years, and move into this big house then leave. I'm not going anywhere."

"You should find somewhere 'cause it ain't here." I say and she scoffs.

"Get out of my face." She tries to walk past me but I block her. "Get out of my fucking face!" She yells.

"Bro, it's not that big of a deal."

"Are you hearing yourself? Not a big deal? 3 years Delaney! I let you see my body and you do this!?"

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck your sorry." She pushes past me.

"I just feel like we need something different." I shrug. "Delaney, why? Why are you wasting my time with this bullshit. Move before I slap you."

"No."

"MOVE..." She yells out.

"No."

"Delaney, I'm trying so hard to put my hands on you, you're pissing me off."

"Billie, you don't get it."

"What else am I supposed to get!? You wanna get rid of me."

"Billie, it's true, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore, I want to be your wife." I say kneeling down on one knee with the opened box revealing the ring as Billie's eyes are widened.

"Delaney, what are you doing?" She asks.

"Billie, we met in a very unusual way, somehow Acelynn ran off and you found her, and I realize that if Acelynn never went missing, we would've never met, but the minute I met you, I knew you were different, from your style, your demeanor, surprising choice of words.

My daughter fell in love with you and your chain you gave to her and she still falls asleep with every night even though I keep telling her not to. You are the first person I trusted since my rape and the person who helped me realize that it was okay for me not to be okay and I will always love you for that. You are my world and I always want you to be in my world and I'm tired of calling you my girlfriend, I want you to be my wife.

Will you marry me, Billie O'Connell?" I finally ask.

"I-." Billie hesitates with tears running down her cheeks. Is she going to say no?

"Yes." Is the word that comes out of her mouth. I get up and she jumps into my arms. I catch her making sure she doesn't fall as she sobs in my shoulder.

"I didn't even put the ring on your finger, and you're crying."

"Shut up." She says through her cries. I set her down and I wipe her face and she sniffles. I grab her hand and she shows me her right hand.

"It's this hand." She says.

"Billie, that's your right hand angel." I say. "It is?" She asks.

I widen my eyes and she giggles, "I'm just playing." She says.

I take the ring out of the box and slip it onto her ring finger and she cups my face and locks our lips.

"I love you." Billie says. "I love you too."

I want to thank everyone for 100,000 reads, I love you all and this is just a bonus chapter, the book isn't going to be continued. I'll just add bonus chapters when we hit another milestone. Also, I've noticed that a lot of you guys really like my sub billie books so if you like this book, go read Believer

I worked really hard and I would love for you to read it, Billie's a sub in this book and this time if you dont like that, don't go to my book and start ridiculing, please just don't read it