Chapter 35

"Billie." Delaney called out her girlfriend's name. Billie hummed in Delaney's neck.

"I'm ready." She told her. Billie perked her head up looking at Delaney. "Ready for what?" Billie asked. Delaney rolled her eyes and Billie quickly realized what Delaney meant and she couldn't help but smile.

"Goofball." Delaney muttered and Billie said "Are you sure? I mean yeah, I'm perfectly fine with it, but if you don't want..." Billie started rambling causing Delaney to put her hand over her mouth.

"You seem nervous," Delaney said. "And I should be the nervous one."

"I'm sorry, I'm just worried I might trigger something." Billie said when Delaney removed her hand. "I'll try my best to block out all the negative." Delaney says reassuring Billie that she'd be fine.

Billie went into immediate action. She bit Delaney's bottom lip softly working and licking the lip. Delaney let out a soft moan when Billie's kisses moved towards her neck.

Billie sucked Delaney's skin as Delaney's grip on Billie's hip got harder. Billie grinded slowly on Delaney as she took off her sports bra.

Billie's eyes scanned Delaney's chest and she was in awe at the perfect tits given to Delaney.

Delaney immediately got self conscious because of Billie's staring and she covers herself. Billie removed the younger girl's arm and pinned them above her head. Delaney gasped as Billie leaned down and caressed her right boob.

Delaney's breathing got heavier as her heart was thumping even more out of nervousness and lack of self control. "Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, you're going to feel good." Billie whispered in her girlfriend's ear giving her some time to adjust to what was actually happening.

"Go on." Delaney said and she watched Billie lick her nipple and suck the bud, she did the same to her other boob. "How are you feeling?" Billie asked. She didn't want to continue if Delaney was still a little shaken up. "I'm okay." Delaney nodded.

Billie then slowly pulled Delaney's grey sweatpants off and she cupped her pussy and Delaney let out a moan. "That's more like it." Billie said.

Billie used her middle finger to rub Delaney's clothed eliciting another moan out of her. "Shi..." Delaney said as she leaned up to kiss Billie. Delaney's eyes were shut and Billie removed her hand quickly thinking she was triggering a flashback.

"Wha- why'd you stop?" Delaney looked at Billie panting. "I thought you were having a flashback." Billie said. "I'm fine, I'm ready baby." She said. Billie took Delaney's underwear off and Delaney was practically dripping for Billie.

Billie played with Delaney's folds and Delaney whimpered at Billie's touch. She leaned down and took one clean lick of Delaney's pussy. Delaney yelped at the sudden feeling but was quickly calmed down when she felt Billie's warm hands around her hips.

Billie pulled Delaney to her by her hips and attached her lips to Delaney's clit. Delaney's mouth fell open and she moved Billie's hair out of her face. All the fear in Delaney was quickly replaced with pleasure and Billie realized that so she inserted her two fingers in Delaney at a slow speed. "Faster." Delaney muttered which urged Billie to finger her at a quicker pace.

"Fuck, baby." Delaney moaned at loud as her eyes rolled a few times. Billie removed her fingers and replaced it with her tongue and she used her left hand to intertwine them in Delaney's hand. Billie was tongue fucking Delaney in a pettern. She'd stick her tongue in her hole, remove it, lick a stripe of her pussy and restart and it absolutely drew Delaney crazy.

Delaney panted heavily as she was starting to reach her high and she grinded her pussy on Billie's tongue to get even more of a crazy feeling.

Billie returned to fingering Delaney and she went fast knowing that this was the time to make Delaney cum. "Gosh! I'm gonna cum." Delaney said.

"Cum for me mamas." Billie whispered seductively. After a few more thrusts, Delaney let out one last loud moan and Billie stuck her tongue out on Delaney's pussy waiting for the cum.

Soon, Billie felt the warm liquid seep out in her mouth and Billie swallowed happily as Delaney caught her breath.

"That was amazing." Delaney breathed out smiling and Billie laughed. "Wait, it's your turn." Delaney told Billie. "What comes after rock and paper?" Delaney asked.

Billie was utterly confused at the question but when she finally knew what she meant, she giggled. "Who would've known you were freaky?" Billie said. Billie pulls off her own shorts and underwear and Delaney pulled Billie on top of her.

Billie put her left leg under Delaney's right leg and put her right over Delaney's left. Both of their pussies aligned to one another and ready to touch.

Delaney brought Billie's face to hers and they both kiss and Billie thrusted her hips forward and she moaned at the feeling of Delaney's pussy on hers.

"You like that?" Delaney asked Billie. "Mhmm." Billie bit her lip as they both slowly rocked their hips getting the satisfaction they needed.

Billie's head was tucked into Delaney's neck as the pleasure was coming to be a lot for her. "Fuck!" Billie exclaimed when she got struck with a vibration through her body.

"You close?" Delaney asked her. "Uh-huh." Billie said out of breath. Both girls both reached their climax and moaned in each other's ear and Billie collapses by Delaney side with both of them breathing heavily.

"Well that was something." Delaney said. "How do you feel?" Billie asked after they both got under the blankets.

"I'm fine." Delaney faced her. "I love you." Billie cupped Delaney's face. "I love you too." Delaney said interlocking their lips one final time.

"I got a call about looking at a house tomorrow."

"Oh, that's cool, I guess."

"You don't sound to happy." Delaney raised an eyebrow at the older girl. "I am, just- nevermind."

"Look, if you don't want to move in with me, that's fine. But I'm leaving this place as soon as possible."

"You don't think it's too fast?" Billie asked.

"Too fast to get my kids out of unsafe household? I'm not even being fast enough."

"Kids? Wait, you're bringing Adelaide too?" Billie sat up quickly, shocked.

"What do you think? I'm going to leave her here, with these people."

"You don't think I can take care of her?"

"You're always at your brother's house making your music and she's left alone with them."

"So you think taking her is going to make it better."

"No.. It would make it better if you came with me." Delaney said grabbing her hoodie and putting it back on.

"Delaney.." Billie gave her a look. "What?" Delaney said putting on some on Billie's shorts.

"You're not being fair."

"Fine, just go look at the house with me tomorrow."

"I don't kn-"

"Please?" Delaney asked again.

Billie sighed before smiling and nodding, "Yeah I'll come." Billie said.

Delaney thanked her and she went into the bathroom. "You're welcome puppy." Billie said.

"Stop calling me puppy!"