Chapter 23

billieeilish Thanks for having me at ALTer Ego @iheartradio

View Comments

Delaney POV

I wake up shutting the alarm off quickly so I won't wake Billie. I look over to see her face on top of the pillow and her green hair covering her face. The blanket covers up to her chest revealing a little bit of breasts.

I laugh a little while thinking back to last night and running my fingers through my blonde hair. I get out of bed before walking and taking a shower. I get out and change into something before adjusting my grey beanie.

I hear stirring behind me and I see Billie is starting to wake up. "D..." She groans my name and I say "Yes love?"

"Where are you going?" She asks. "Practice. Today could make or break my future." I say. "Nervous?" She asks. "When it comes to dance, I'm never nervous." I say.

"I think you're gonna win." She says smiling a little. "Really?" I ask. "Of course, you're amazing." She says pecking my lips. "Thank you." I say.

I suddenly hear loud knocking on the door and I give Billie a shirt to put on before opening the door. Can't have anybody seeing what's mine.

I open the door to see Princess and Dani shoving themselves in the room. "What?" I ask. "There's this cute guy that I told Princess about and next thing you know she's making out with him." Dani yells.

"Nuh uh, he came onto me first and it's not like he would kissed you, look at you." Princess says looking Dani up and down. "If that's the case, how come everyone ask 'why you built like dat?' when you post a picture of yourself?" Dani retaliates.

I widen my eyes and I hear Billie trying to hide her laughs. "Shut up Ms. Fake Titties." Princess says and suddenly everything's silent. "So you wanna throw that fact in my face?" Dani replies.

"Sure do. Compare your tits with Billie's and we'll tell which is real." Princess crosses her arms over her chest. "Woah, woah. There will be no tittie comparing here. Who is this guy anyway?" I ask.

"He said his name was Samuel." My face instantly drops.

"Really? Samuel?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Dani says confused.

"I teach him, he hits on every girl there is." I say. They look at me dumbfounded before groaning. "Well I gotta go." I say before turning back and kissing Billie before walking out.

···

Billie POV

"Hi! You're Billie!" A black haired girl runs up to me. "Yeah, how are you?" I ask assuming she's a fan. "I'm Elinor, Delaney's assistant plus merch designer." She says.

"Oh hey. It's nice to meet you. The merch is fire by the way." I say. "Thank you. Nice to meet you to. I heard you and Delaney are dating." She says. I nod confusingly before she says "She's a keeper, don't want to let anything bad happen to her."

I raise an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" I ask. "Keep your eye on her, don't want her to end up in someone's bed." She says. I widen my eyes and she says "Like mine." licking her lips and walking away.

This bitch got me fucked up.

I turn around ready to walk up and slap the shit out of her but I feel arms pull me back. I turn around to see it's Isaac. Dani and Princess next to him. "This bitch tryna steal your girl. You better get her." Dani instigates. "Shut the fuck up." Isaac says.

"Let's go, the competition is about to start." I say walking into the car that's supposed to drop us at the venue. I sit down to see Jah and Eli already in the car and they sense my anger. "What's wrong with her?" Eli asks. They don't say anything and just make a look, "Drive." I mutter harshly.

···

We finally are here where the competition is being held but I don't see Delaney. I hear her voice and I follow the voice and walk into a room where's she sitting down as Elinor is basically saying all her tasks for the day to her, but they don't notice me.

Delaney's just scrolling on her phone and nodding at things being said by Elinor. After, Elinor says "It's a shame Billie isn't here. What kind of person wouldn't support their girlfriend?"

I clench my fists and Delaney's raises her eyebrows saying "She's coming, just not right now. Mind your business."

I smile a bit at her defending me and I clear my throat pretending to just show up. "Hey." I say. "Oh hey, I didn't see you there. We were just talking about you." Elinor smiles.

"Good things, I hope." I say. "Of course." Elinor replies.

Liar.

"That's good to hear 'cause I'm a person who would support their girlfriend." I say. Elinor raises an eyebrow before saying "Okay, I'm going to go now. Bye Delaney." Elinor says reaching over to kiss Delaney's cheek but I throw my hand up avoiding their skin to skin contact and Elinor notices slowly backing up.

I smile before waving and saying "Bye! See you around." Elinor tries to keep her frustration in but it's obvious she's failing, she breathes out grinning a little and walking out.

"I don't like her." I tell Delaney immediately when the door is shut. "What do you mean? She's okay." She replies.

"She obviously is hitting on you 24/7." I say. Delaney sighs, "Look, don't worry about it. Not that big of a deal, okay?" She says.

I roll my eyes and she cups my face, "I'm serious, she's just a friend. A weird friend I might add, but still a friend. You, Acelynn, and Adelaide are my focus. I promise." Delaney reassures me. She leans down kissing me and guiding out of the door with her hands on my hips.

I see Elinor and we make eye contact, I look up quickly to see Delaney isn't paying attention. I look back down to Elinor and mouth the words "You're done bitch. Done."

Holaaaaaaa