Chapter 12

Billie POV

I feel Delaney's lips on mine with no interruptions this time. I cup her face as she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me closer. Our lips mold perfectly. She licks my lip and I allow her to dominate my mouth, her hands never leaving my waist.

Her hand glides down to my ass and she squeezes it a little. My hand runs down to her neck pulling her closer into me.

"Jump." She whispers. I jump and she grabs my thighs walking us back into the house. Still making out, she guides us to my room placing me on the bed. Her hands slide up to my bra. "Hey, hey, hey! Don't fuck her in front of us!" A voice suddenly calls out. 

We break apart quickly as Delaney sits beside me. We look around to see everyone is still in the room. "Sorry." I say as Delaney laughs hysterically. "It's not funny." I say hitting her shoulder. "Ow." She says rubbing her shoulder.

"Uh, I should go. I need to go get Acelynn." Delaney says turning her phone off. "Y-yeah, text me later." I stutter out and she pecks me on the lips. She walks out and I smile as Princess and Dani look at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask. "Uh care to explain bitch?" Dani says.

2 weeks later

Delaney POV

These past couple of weeks have been hectic, I've been working with the dance crew daily, we all just moved into a mansion deciding that we should be roommates. I've had non-stop interviews, encounters with fans and paps.

It's also been weeks since me and Billie kissed. We talked about it and ended up locking lips once again. We don't know what we are yet but we like the pace we are going in I guess.

As of right now, I'm in the middle of teaching and Acelynn is playing on my phone. I try to speak but I realize I'm being talked over. I stop my movements and watch them continue to chatter. Other dancers start to notice the awkwardness going on and try to condone the talkers to stop.

They don't and I say "You guys haven't won in years and this is your last chance, yet you're talking."

Everyone gets silent as I continue "Don't call me here to choreograph if you're gonna talk."

Janelle speaks up saying "I apologize for them."

"You're fine, I just don't understand the point of doing this if they're going to talk." I say.

They all shut up and I continue my teaching until I hear an abrupt noise. "Oh my gosh! Acelynn!" Janelle yells. I look over to see Acelynn is seizing again. I run over to her taking my crop top sweatshirt off and placing it under Acelynn's head.

She's crying out in pain which is strange because she's usually unconscious during her seizures. I look at the time to see it's been 2 minutes since she started seizing.

This is way too long than usual, I reach for my phone to call 911 but she suddenly stops. I turn her to her side as she calms herself down. I'm always anxious when it comes to her seizures, I think I should take her to the hospital.

This and her last seizure are just weeks apart when usually there months apart. "Class is over, I gotta go." I say. "Wait, you're just gonna leave us?" A girl asks. "Yes, why? Is there a problem?" I ask.

"Yes! We only have 8 weeks and you're just leaving, this is our last chance Ms. D."

"I know what's at stake, but when it comes to my kid. I don't give a fuck, so like I said, class is over and I have to go." I say taking my bag and getting into my car.

****

I sit in the doctor's room waiting with Acelynn bouncing on my lap. The doctor comes in "Hello, sorry for my tardiness, we're here for Ms. Acelynn Glazer correct?" He says.

I nod as I tell him about how close her recent seizures are and how she was awake during her seizure today. "It seems she's showing signs of a tonic clonic seizure. A tonic clonic seizure is another word for a grand mal seizure. She isn't showing many signs, but when she does, it will be painful to watch."

"Is there a way to prevent it?" I ask. "I can prescribe her anticonvulsants but that won't do any effect. But right now, I need to draw her blood to test if she is suffering from tonic clonic seizures."

I suck in a breath knowing that Acelynn doesn't do good with needles. "I can put a numbing cream on it but once I pull the needle out, she will feel the pain." He says. I nod and he takes out a needle attached to a skinny tube connecting a cylinder.

He put numbing cream in the crease of Acelynn's elbow as she laughs as the cold tingle sensation. Oh she has no idea what's coming. I distract her by showing her funny videos on my phone.

She gets her blood drawn quickly and like I'm told, she doesn't feel any pain. But the minute the needle is pulled out. Acelynn cries as she squirms in my lap. A bandaid is put on her and I rock her until she calms down.

The doctor leaves the room as Acelynn rubs her eyes and slowly falls asleep. I turn my phone off and the doctor walks back in. "We just had the blood tested and it is confirmed that Acelynn will be having Tonic Clonic seizures. Here is some medicine she can take and I would recommend getting a service dog that can alert you when an episode is about to occur."

I thank him once again before carrying a sleeping Acelynn to the car buckling her in the car seat. I get in my side and I drive home to the now home I'm sharing with Dani, the twins, Princess, Jahseh and Billie. Great and now I have to get a dog.

I walk into the house with Acelynn in my arms. Everyone is in the living room before they notice me. Dani gets Acelynn taking her to her shared bedroom with Cleo. "Where have you been?" Jah asks as I sit down on the couch.

"At the hospital." I blurt out. "Hospital!? What did you do?" He asks alarmed. "Calm down, it was for Acelynn. She had another seizure, but she's fine." I say.

"Speaking of seizures, y'all want a dog?" I ask raising an eyebrow.