Chapter 18

Delaney POV

I get out of the bathroom and I walk into the little room I was told that the group was in. Before I walk in, I hear bickering. I open the door quietly and I hear Billie say "-you would know that she got raped."

Knowing immediately that she's talking about me. I drop my phone is shock and my mouth falls slightly open. Everyone turns around looking at me. Billie with shock written all over her face.

"It's not what you t-" I cut her with my words "Enjoy your party." I say and I walk out grabbing Acelynn and putting her in the car and driving home. I felt betrayed in a way that couldn't be explained.

I trusted her with information yet she told it out loud and this is why I don't trust people. I park the car and I walk quickly into the house with Acelynn.

Acelynn runs into her room as I go to mine. I roam around the room running mt fingers through my hair. There was no way I was going to shed a tear. I look into the mirror and see my reflection and I put my middle finger up.

Acelynn comes in struggling to get on my bed and she starts whining. I lift her up placing her on the bed. She thanks me and I turn on my phone that has pinging and ringing. Mostly from Billie, I put my phone on silent as I sigh sinking into my bed.

I turn on my phone again this time calling Princess, she answers after a ring and says "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?"

"Home." I say.

"What? Why? Billie's been blowing you up. Answer her."

"No. Tell her she can tell the rest of my business if she'd like too."

"There's a reason why she said it, let her come home so she can explain."

"No. I told her to enjoy her party."

"How is she supposed to enjoy her party when you aren't talking to her?"

"I don't know?"

"She's coming, sort it out and come back." Princess says hanging up. I groan and I tell Acelynn "Bed time."

"No..." Acelynn whines. "Bed now." I say, she shakes her head pouting. "Acelynn, I'm not joking. Get to bed." I say getting into my motherly mode. "No!" She yells. I look at her with a who do you think I am face. "Acelynn Marie Glazer, bed now!" I say louder and she jumps off of bed and runs into her room crying.

I walk into the living and I hear the front door open. I ignore turning on the TV. "Are you gonna speak?" Billie asks. I don't answer and I feel the couch sink and her natural vanilla scent captures my nose.

"Please answer." She says. I continue to ignore and I feel my face being guided to face her. "I'm sorry, I was only defending you. I really was." She says with watery eyes.

"K." I simply say. "You think I'm lying?" She asks. I shrug "I don't know what to think Billie."

"I swear I was just defending you. That's all I was doing. I would never do that on purpose. Dani and Eli called you names for having a baby so young and she said you were hoeing around."

"You should of let her, it isn't the first time I've been called names before."

"By your own friends?"

"By my own family, I'm used to it. They didn't know and they were ignorant about it. They're just 2 kids who are still trying to find themselves in the world." I say.

"You can forgive them, but not me?" She asks in disbelief. "Who told you to tell everyone!?"

Billie POV

"No one! I couldn't sit there and watch them tear your name up!" I yell back.

"Why don't I tell everyone the truth about Que then?" She says. "You wouldn't dare." I say through gritted teeth.

"You're right, I wouldn't because I'm not that low of a person."

"So I am? Just because I stood up for you?"

"I don't need your defense, I was on my own then and I'm on my own now." She says.

"Delaney, I really am sorry. Please forgive me, I hate the fact that we're arguing let's j-" I get cut off with a pair of soft lips touching mine.

I cup Delaney's face before she pulls me into her lap. Her hands run up my back and I hear the front door open but ignore.

Still heavily making out, she pulls my waist closer to her causing me to let out a small moan. "So, y'all just gonna fuck on the couch?" We hear Dani say.

We pull apart and she smirks at my flustered face and we look at Dani. Dani immediately runs over to Delaney engulfing her in a hug. "Sorry for what I said, it was out of line." She says. "It's okay, just don't try to strangle me yeah?" Delaney says referring to the tight hug Dani had her in. 

Dani lets go and they sit down, suddenly we hear a scream coming from the hallway.

Delaney POV

I hear a loud scream and as a mother my first thought is Acelynn. My heart drops as I get up sprinting to her room.

I slam the door open where I see the window is open and there's no sign of Acelynn. "No, no, no." I mutter running to the window looking outside.

There I see a familiar male pulling a screaming Acelynn by her arm and she's screaming for me. I turn around running outside of her room, and out of the front door.

I see Acelynn still screaming and I run to her snatching her with all my strength from this guy. "Give her to me." Billie says and I hand Acelynn who's a sobbing mess to Billie.

The guy turns around making eye contact with me. I almost drop to the ground when I see who it is.

Heyyy, who yall think it is? Hint: Its a male.