Chapter 33

Billie POV

The sun shining into the bedroom as I rub my eyes. I feel stirring beside me and I see Delaney with her face buried into my neck as she dozes away.

Her tatted arm around me, as she's pulling me close to her side. "Baby?" I whisper in her ear. She doesn't move and I shake her a bit and she grunts.

I feel her head shift and she looks at me before grinning a little. "Good morning." I tell her.

"Good morning love." She says in a low raspy voice. I kiss her face all over and she groans pushing me away. "Okay puppy, we gotta get up, what time is it anyway?" I ask.

I grab my phone turning it on and I see its around 7 and I have a few messages from Dad which I'll check later. "Did you just call me puppy?" She asks. "What's wrong with it?" I ask.

"I've literally never heard someone being called puppy." She says. "Well then good, we're different." I nudge her.

She laughs before rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "I need to talk to you about something." She says.

"Well, that doesn't sound good." I lean on my arm. "Don't worry, it's nothing about you. It's about this house." She mumbles.

"Sure." I say. "If I'm being honestly regret moving in here with everyone." She says and now I sit up with her.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "I- I just wish we hadn't moved into this whole roommate thing too fast, it's like dealing with grown babies." Delaney mutters.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm thinking about moving out, and going back to just a house to myself."

"But why?" I ask. "I really don't like the drinking, and partying around kids and honestly in general. I don't believe Acelynn or Adelaide are safe in this house."

"I don't know Delaney, I mean we just moved in, and you're already talking about leaving a few mistakes."

"It's not a mistake if it happens more than once Billie, I need to get out of here, and I want you and Addy to come with too."

"Delaney-"

"Look, it'll be a nice home, both girls will have their own rooms in a chill neighborhood. Doesn't that sound nice?" She grabs my hands. "It does. It really does. But how will everyone react. What about Jah, he's your cousin."

"He already knows that I'm thinking about moving out and he's totally fine with it. The others, I don't really care about."

"I'm just worried that if it's just me and you in a house, we'll be moving too fast and everything will be destroyed." I admit my true feelings.

"Look, there's no problems between us, it's just the people in the house. We'll be fine- nevermind, I don't want to seem like I'm forcing you."

I let out a heavy sigh, I mean what Delaney is saying is true. This environment isn't kid friendly and frankly I'm starting to worry for Cleo and Princess too.

"Okay, let me think about it." I say. Delaney nods before kissing my forehead.

__________

"Hey Princess, can I talk to you?" I ask her and she says sure and sits on the couch next to me.

"What's up Billie?" She asks. "Nothing much, just need to talk to you."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Um, so to make this short, I think you should lay off on the drinking and smoking." I blurt out.

"What do you mean?" Princess asks. "I mean it's starting to become a habit, a bad one."

"Are you trying to call me an addict?" Princess gets offended quickly. "No! No, I'm just saying that maybe you should chill off of it for a while."

"I'm allowed to have fun." She defends herself. "Of course you are, but you don't have to have fun in front of Cleo. What if she needs you one day, but she cant get to you because you're drunk and out of your mind."

"I guess that makes sense," She mutters. "But it's not like I want to do it, it's just that the drugs and alcohol are just laying around in the house. Trust me, if there was nothing here, everything with me would be fine."

"So then leave." I say. "What?" She asks. "I mean, leave this house. It's obviously not the best for you. You have a boyfriend of two years, and I know he's said countless of times, you can stay with him."

"Billie-"

"Look, Princess, it's either you and Cleo being safe or Cleo be in danger because of you." I say. Princess nods and says "I'll call Samuel." She says her boyfriend's name and she walks away from me.

"What? Is it your plan to get everyone to leave?" I see Dani looking at me. "I heard you and Delaney's conversation."

"Okay?" I say. "You and I both know that this house wasn't going to work out. We're not gonna stay here until we're old." I say.

"Are you guys really leaving?"

"Delaney is for sure leaving, I dont know if  me and Addy will come to b-" I'm cut off by a ping to my phone.

Dad
Come to the house

"I gotta go." I say looking at my phone. I get up from the couch getting my car keys. I walk out of the  house and I unlock my car door and I get in and look in the mirror out of habit.

"Oh shit!" I shout when I see Que in the mirror standing behind my car. I open the car door harshly walking behind my car but no one's there.

Fuck, did he just teleport or something?

I raise an eyebrow and I get back in car driving off to my old house.

Once I get there, I step out of the car locking it and knocking on the house door. Finn opens in and I say "Hey."

I step in the house, "Mom texted you too?" Finn asks. "No, dad texted me. What do they need us for?" I ask.

"I don't know-" Finn is cut off with Mom walking in, her face is obviously clear she's been crying. "Mom, are you okay?" I ask her.

"Y-yeah, you two can just sit down, your dad will be out in a few."

"Okay?" I sit down on the couch waiting until dad walks in and I suddenly feel nervous.

"Um, we have something to tell you guys," Dad says. "But before we tell you, we want you guys to remember that we both love you, no matter what happens."

"What's happening?" Finn asks. "Um-"

"Hurry, what is it?" I say feeling my patience running out.

"Your mother and I-" Dad pauses and I let out a heavy chuckle. "What?" I ask.

"We're getting a divorce."

Ah.