Chapter 15

Countdown: 6 weeks until World's Dance Competition

Delaney POV

I was doing my usual thing working with the Dance Crew. It's been a week since Micheal was arrested on child abuse charges. Billie fired him and she has a new manager now and Addy is temporarily staying with us until Billie can get full guardianship over her.

We learned that Addy had no other family here in California. So we couldn't give her away. But in order to actually file a case, we have to find out the actual injuries that happened meaning we have to talk to Addy about what happened.

"The music slows down here, and the boys speed up as Janelle slows down. Got it?" I say maneuvering positions in the crew. "Stop! Don't move. Perfect." I say when I'm satisfied.

I'm still in utter shock that if I win this, I would be the first female to win the World's Competition. It's a lot to look forward to I guess. I really don't know how to feel besides shock.

"N-" I get cut off with the door opening and Princess and Dani walking in.

"Oh my gosh, isn't that Bretman's sister. I'm literally obsessed with her!" I hear someone fangirling behind me. "What did you guys do?" I ask immediately. After living with them for quite some time, we have made it clear that Dani and Princess are the troublemakers.

"What makes you think we did something?" Princess says offended. I give them a look as Dani sighs "Fine, I may or may not have threw a cup of water at Iggy." She says.

"Iggy Azalea?" I ask. Dani nods looking down. "Really?" I ask. "Hey! It was Princess' idea." Dani says.

Princess mutters "Snitch." As she looks at me smiling. "You guys are all sorts of fucked up man." I say. Before I turn back around, I see Billie come in with her laptop.

"Which one of you were messing with my laptop?" She asks. Dani and Princess shrug confused. "It was one of you guys! My music is gone, everything!" She says. "Oops?" Princess says biting her nails.

"Oh I'll show an 'oops'." Billie says before making her way to Princess. "Hey, hey, hey!" I say stopping them from a fight. "There are people here." I say. Billie looks back at some of the girls covering their mouth in shock and screaming when they see Billie make eye contacts.

"Hey, how are y'all doing?" She asks. For a few minutes, she greets them and takes pictures with a few of them before walking over to me. "All my music is gone, someone deleted it." She says to me.

"Come on." I say sitting her down and grabbing her laptop. She opens it and points to the missing files. I look at the computer and press the trash can.

She says "There it is! You're a genius! Thanks, I gotta go." She hugs me quickly, kisses my cheek and rushes out of the studio. Um, so hopefully no one recorded that to prevent any further assumptions.

I look around and smile awkwardly as I continue on with my teaching as the troublemakers continue their quiet bickering. Once class is over, Dani, Princess, and I get in my car. "Delaney, I want Taco Bell!" Princess says.

I sigh driving to Taco Bell and I go to the drive thru. "What do y'all want?" I ask.

"2 chicken burritos, and 20 bean burritos." Dani says. I stop the car suddenly. "What?" I ask. I did not just hear 20 bean burritos. "I said 2 chi-" I cut Dani off by saying "Who the fuck is gonna eat 20 bean burritos?" I ask in disbelief.

"Billie duh!" Princess says "Just buy it please. Bil's in love with them." She says again.

"Yeah, just like Billie is in love with you." Dani teases. "Shut up, no one's in love with me." I say back.

"Yeah ok, so we're gonna forget about the time where you almost fucked Billie in front of us?" Dani asks. Princess laughs as I flip them off.

I finally get all of our food and they thank me as we drive to the house. Throughout the ride, I couldn't help but think about Billie and the little incident. We did talk about it afterwards, but it just ended out in us kissing again.

"So..." Billie says.

"So what?" I ask.

"We kissed. That's what." She says looking down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it." She continues fiddling with her fingers.

"It's okay B, I liked it."

"Really?" She looks up. "In fact, I wouldn't mind feeling them again." I say before crashing my lips into hers.

"Delaney, are you gonna get out?" Princess says catching me out of my day dream. I see that we were in front of the house. I grab the food and walk into the house. I place the food on the dining table.

"Billie, we got you burritos!" Dani yells. I hear footsteps automatically as Billie skips in happily. She sees the bag and grabs it thanking me by hugging me.

She goes back upstairs and blasting het music again. "DD!" I hear Addy run towards me. She hugs my leg which also reminds me of me having to talk to her.

I pick her up and we sit on the couch where I place her on my lap.

"Addy, you know how daddy got in trouble for hurting you?" I say. She nods slowly. "What did he do?" I ask.

"He hit me."

"How baby?"

"He hurt me...down there." She says pointing to her crotch.

Hey yall this was a bit rushed, but what yall think?