C O N F U S E D

taehyung laid back in jimin's bed. namjoon sat on the edge of his bed and jimin sat in a fluffy white chair by his study desk. "i just...i don't understand. i've barely been here and i already all for someone. fall for him hard too- but he just makes me so confused."

"that's tough..." jimin said looking at namjoon for help with what to say.

namjoon cleared his throat before talking "just give it some time tae. it'll turn out, everything does."

"yeah," jimin said agreeing. "and when you two get together you'd be such a cute couple~" jimin clapped his hands smiling wide. taehyung blushed lightly then sat up on the bed mirroring namjoon's position.

"you know this morning i woke up to the sound of a girl moaning... i get up and look at jungkook's bed and some bitch is riding him." taehyung explained obviously upset and hurt by the situation. "not only that but she had an attitude too. like what the fuck? you're in my space, back off."

namjoon and jimin looked at each other then looked back to taehyung. "hate to break it to you but for jungkook... that's normal." jimin winced and sucked in a breath.

"i figured." taehyung's voice was dripping with disappointment.

"hey, cheer up. how about we go somewhere like the library? i find it relaxing." namjoon stated trying to lighten the mood.

jimin rolled his eyes smiling at namjoon "you're the only one who even goes there out of our group-"

"i'm fine with it." taehyung replied with a shrug standing up. "i'm gonna stop by the cafe first though and grab a coffee for a better way to start my morning. you guys coming?"

jimin hopped up from the bed quickly rushing out the door "come on slowpokes!" namjoon laughed at his childish behavior and walked out the door taehyung following close behind.