S O R E

taehyung woke up in the morning earlier than jungkook. it looked like the sun was just now coming up. taehyung sat up and stretched a bit. he tried to get out of the bed but as soon as he stood up, he plopped back down on the bed with a small whine. his thighs were sore and achy. "baby...? you ok?" jungkook was stirred awake when taehyung fell back onto the bed.

"y-yeah it's just uh, my thighs hurt." taehyung confessed shyly. jungkook almost laughed but managed to hold it back. he pulled taehyung back into the bed and laid him down. he got up to get some clothes for taehyung and for himself.

"sorry, that's my fault. i did go a bit hard for your first time. don't worry, it'll stop hurting soon." jungkook explained while pulling his sweatpants on. taehyung pulled a hoodie over his head and slid his boxers on. he put the covers over his body again. he wasn't sleepy, he just wanted to rest until his thighs stopped hurting.

"mm~ it's ok, i e-enjoyed it." taehyung said while facing jungkook.

"oh really?" jungkook smirked, waiting for an answer. taehyung shyly nodded making jungkook laugh. once he pulled himself together he started to speak. "do you want anything? something from the cafe...? or maybe a library book you want me to check out for you?" jungkook questioned taehyung. he knew the blue-haired boy was sore so he went out for him.

"i'll take some green tea from the cafe please." taehyung said smiling softly.

"mk, i'll be back soon baby." jungkook smiled and kissed taehyung gently on his forehead, grabbing his wallet, and heading out the door. taehyung hummed to himself quietly falling asleep again before he heard his phone go off. he turned over grabbing his phone off the counter and seeing it was a text from jimin.

jimin: soooo...how was it?

taehyung: how was what?

jimin: ahw~ you're so innocent :)

taehyung: i-

jimin: how was sex for the first time with jungkook?!

taehyung blushed although jimin couldn't see it. he was glad they were talking about this over the phone because he would have never been able to talk about it face to face.

taehyung: oh, it was um...nice-

jimin: jUsT nIcE hM?

taehyung: it was more than nice... 

jimin: can i ask you one question?

taehyung: go for it 

jimin: was.jungkook.big

taehyung: i'm not sure if i want to answer that-

jimin: i'll take that as a no...?

taehyung: y-yes- he was... 

jimin: I KNEW IT! I ONCE SAW HIM WITH A BONER IN ELA AND IT STUCK WAY OUT THROUGH HIS PANTS I WAS FUCKING SCARED OF THE KID

taehyung: why tf am i telling you this- 

jimin: because i'm like the greatest friend ever :) i know don't need to tell me twice~

taehyung: true~ but still...

jimin: how about when you orgasmed? 

taehyung didn't know much about sex, until last night, but he did know what an orgasm was. he just didn't experience one...until last night. it might not have seemed like it but taehyung was desperate to share his experience with someone.

taehyung: i don't know what happened or why but my whole body was shaking and i basically like completely lost myself for a minute- now my thighs hurt. so jungkook went out to get me some tea from the cafe :)

jimin: you two are literally perfect for each other- ah i ship it

taehyung: oh my god i'm so done with you. goodbye.

jimin: WAIT ONE MORE QUESTION

taehyung: what-

jimin: how did it lead up to sex- like what movie were you two watching

taehyung: oh we weren't even watching a movie. jungkook had to do some work but it was taking him like two hours and i got bored so i walked over to him and sat in his lap telling him take a break, right? and so basically we got into a pretty heated make our or whatever and uh... yeah.

jimin: oh... finish?

taehyung: finish?

jimin: finish :)

taehyung: he started touching my butt and i guess we just kinda yeah? i told him i was ready so, that happened.

jimin: oh shit, that's hot 😏

taehyung: goodbye.

jimin: byeee~

taehyung rolled his eyes and turned his phone back off putting it on the counter. he thought more about the events that happened last night and smiled while blushing at the memories. he heard the door open before jungkook walked in with a bad and a cup of tea in his hand. "i'm back~" jungkook put taehyung's tea on the small table near the bed and sat down on the opposite side of taehyung with the bag. "i didn't know what you wanted to eat so i just got some pastries for us."

taehyung smiled taking a sip of his tea. "ah~ thank you."

"do your legs feel better?" jungkook was genuinely concerned.

"mm, a little bit~" taehyung replied but he still smiled. for the rest of the day the couple sat in the dorm playing card games and watching movies together.