I T H U R T S

"alright, here we go."

before jungkook slid in taehyung got a glimpse of how big jungkook's dick was. 'holy shit...' he thought to himself. his thoughts were soon interrupted when he felt the tip of jungkook's dick slowly ease inside of him. taehyung's breath stopped for a moment and he tensed. "shhh, relax baby. i'm going slow ok?" jungkook took one of his hands off of taehyung's waist and rubbed it comfortingly up and down the younger's back. 

when taehyung relaxed a bit jungkook slid in more making taehyung whine and move forward a bit,  biting his bottom lip. jungkook attempted to push in again and this time taehyung stayed still. taehyung swallowed feeling jungkook go back in again. 

jungkook was close to being halfway in but he stopped moving when taehyung let out a pained moan that he'd been holding back almost the whole time. taehyung was breathing heavier and a few tears escaped from his eyes. "i-it hurts kookie..." taehyung reached his hand back and jungkook took it rubbing his thumb over the top of taehyung's hand soothingly. 

"shhh, don't cry. i know baby, i know. i'm going slow, do you want to stop?" jungkook spoke softly. the only thing on his mind was making sure taehyung was ok.

taehyung thought for a minute. despite his asshole being stretched to his limits he wanted to keep going. both jimin and jungkook told him it would get better. plus he would probably have to do it someday anyways. "n-no...keep going." 

jungkook squeezed taehyung's hand comfortingly. he stood still for a moment before moving in deeper. taehyung gripped the pillow hard with his free hand. he was breathing heavy and his body tensing. taehyung let out small whimpers that got louder the deeper jungkook slid in. his breath stopped for a moment when he felt jungkook start to pull back. "see? it's not too bad. i've got you, baby." 

when jungkook pushed back in taehyung's eyes closed slowly and his mouth fell slightly open. he moved his head up a bit, a sweet moan coming out. he gasped, his body shivering. it felt good, it felt great. taehyung bit his bottom lip anticipating the next events. every time jungkook pushed back in taehyung's body would shake with pleasure. jungkook was waiting for taehyung's signal to speed up.

"k-kookie?" taehyung asked. jungkook stopped his slow thrust.

"hm?"

"m-more..." taehyung blushed and turned his head so his cheek was touching the pillow. he could look back at jungkook's reaction. jungkook gave a small, breathy chuckle and smiled before speeding up the pace a little bit. jungkook went harder but not so hard it was painful. taehyung moans got slightly louder. he propped himself up on his arms. 

jungkook's thrust were deep. medium paced but gentle. every single thrust made taehyung's body go forward before jungkook pulled him back by his waist, their hips clashing against each others. "ah ah~" taehyung moans were in sync with jungkook's thrust. 

jungkook let out groans feeling the blue-haired boys warm, virgin walls around him. jungkook threw his head back while still thrusting into the younger. jungkook could feel his high coming and sped up. taehyung was so lost in euphoria that he didn't even mind jungkook speeding up his thrust.

soon taehyung felt jungkook push deeper than before, if that was even possible. taehyung's whole body jolted and he moaned loudly, shaking. jungkook knew he hit taehyung's sweet spot. "a-ah! jungkook!" the blue-haired boy gripped the sheets, tears running down his face.

soon after taehyung felt like his stomach was twisting in knots. it felt weird but good. taehyung was confused by the foreign feeling. "ah! ah, jungkook!"

"y-yeah?" jungkook was almost out of breath as his pace slowed down a bit but he still went deep with his thrust.

"m-my stomach! ahh, ngh~" taehyung's asshole clenched around jungkook making the latter groan. jungkook went even faster gripping taehyung's hair, pulling his head back. taehyung's body shook again before cum shot out of the tip of his dick, jungkook cumming inside of taehyung.

jungkook pulled out, cum dripped from taehyung's asshole running down his shaky, aching thighs. jungkook rubbed his hand up and down taehyung's back trying to help him stop shaking. taehyung swallowed hard his body still tensing or shaking every now and then from the pleasure he just experienced. 

jungkook pulled back the covers and laid taehyung down under the covers. he walked of to the bathroom and got a washcloth to wipe the cum off of taehyung's shaky thighs. once he was done he threw the thin piece of cloth in the laundry basket and climbed in bed with taehyung embracing him. "so, how was it?" jungkook asked with a slight chuckle.

"i-it felt...good." taehyung was blushing hard and he was embarrassed to talk about it even though he enjoyed it.

jungkook smiled pulling taehyung closer. "would you do it again?"

taehyung whined at the question but still hesitantly nodded. he buried his face farther into jungkook's carved chest. "goodnight baby~" jungkook said right before the exhausted taehyung fell asleep.