G R A D E S

taehyung was bouncing up and down on jungkook's back as he carried him down the hall of their dorm. taehyung was giggling and blushing almost the whole time. they saw hoseok and yoongi down the hall next to the door of jimin and namjoon's room. they decided to head over to them. "he-" jungkook was cut off by jimin shrieking when he came out of his room. 

"AWW! YOU TWO CUTIES LOOK AT YOUUU!" jimin 'wiped' the tears in his eyes.

"he still can't get over the fact you two are dating." yoongi grumbled rolling his eyes, but his gummy smile still spread across his face.

"yoongi hyung, you always act so cold~ it's ok though, we all know you secretly love us." hoseok joked with yoongi. 

"anyways," yoongi tried to move on from the subject. "where did you two come from." jimin has stopped shrieking by now and he was scrolling on his phone looking at his twitter feed, although he was still listening to the conversation.

"we had a little skate date." jungkook said. taehyung smiled and nodded.

"sounds nice~ at least you weren't studying for a test on monday in your least favorite subject" hoseok said cringing.

jimin gasped suddenly. "oh my god, taehyung!"

"hm, what?" taehyung furrowed his brows and got off of jungkook's back standing beside him instead. 

"i made a 72% on the test we had in basic nutrition!" jimin showed him the tab showing his grade and what questions he missed.

"oh wow, good job. i bet you did better than me." taehyung laughed.

"i bet not! check your phone." jimin said matter-of-factly. taehyung complied, pulling out his phone. he went to the website where he could check his grades and almost screamed when he saw what he got. he put a hand over his mouth quickly.

"what?" they all said in union except for taehyung. taehyung showed them his phone removing his hand from his mouth showing them the biggest smile ever.

"a 98%?! what the fuck? how!" jimin exclaimed. "you guys weren't in that classroom, that test was so hard!"

"looks like my baby's smart, hm?" jungkook smiled and leaned down kissing taehyung on the cheek. taehyung put his phone back in his pocket and leaned up to give jungkook a kiss on the lips. 

"you're so smart~" hoseok said pouting.

taehyung gave a small little laugh looking at hoseok. "so are you, i studied a lot for that test though, also unlike jimin i do the homework." taehyung teased jimin smiling after.

"whatever, pabo..." jimin stuck out his tongue showing he was joking as well.

"i'm off to the library, i have to get some books." yoongi said while taking jimin's hand in his own. "see you guys soon." yoongi and jimin walked off together.

"it's so funny how they are like, complete opposites yet they work so well together, know what i mean?" hoseok said watching them leave with a laugh. "unlike them i'm going to sleep early. i barely got any sleep last night, night guys." hoseok walked away to his dorm carrying all of his stuff behind him.

taehyung got back onto jungkook's back and they walked away back to the dorm.